Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

Jan 1, 2007
Retford, Notts
Has anyone else got the 500ml bottle of Millers 4. Just got mine today from fasteronline.

I see the markers 1/2 and 1/1 on the top measuring bit of the bottle, which I'm guessing are 10ml and 20ml.

Does anyone know what the capacity of the whole measuring bit is? If that makes sense :whistle:

Hmmm, come to think of it, no.

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
It's one measure per 20 litres of fuel.

So for say 50 litres, 2 x 1/1 and 1 x 1/2 from the filler bit at the top.

Unless you're double dosing of course:whistle:

TWP

Feb 19, 2006
It's one measure per 20 litres of fuel.

So for say 50 litres, 2 x 1/1 and 1 x 1/2 from the filler bit at the top.

Unless you're double dosing of course:whistle:

Yeah I get that, sorry it wasn't very clear.

I'll try again!

When you squeeze the bottle, the millers goes up into the measuring bit at the top. If you keep squeezing, it goes past the 1/2 and 1/1 markers all the way to the top of the bottle and cap. Does anyone know the capacity of this?

The only reason I ask is that my local Shell garage is very busy, and I think people might get a bit impatient if I need to measure out 5x20ml for double dosing :lol:

Thanks

Jan 1, 2007
Retford, Notts
Yeah I get that, sorry it wasn't very clear.

I'll try again!

When you squeeze the bottle, the millers goes up into the measuring bit at the top. If you keep squeezing, it goes past the 1/2 and 1/1 markers all the way to the top of the bottle and cap. Does anyone know the capacity of this?

The only reason I ask is that my local Shell garage is very busy, and I think people might get a bit impatient if I need to measure out 5x20ml for double dosing :lol:

Thanks

Why dont your pour it into a measuring jug?

TWP

Feb 19, 2006
Surely this doesn't have to be done as soon as you fill up? Can't you just wait til you get home and add it?

Think I'll just park in one of the parking bays at the garage, pour the right amount in, then drive over to the pumps and fuel up :)

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
I always pull up, open fuel cap, get additive out of boot, Fill up the cap bit and pour it in twice, then put it away and fill up with fuel. If people are that impatient about me doing a 1 min job then they will hate it while they wait for me to fill it to the brim. All that stopping and starting takes time, and i can drag it out for ages if someone gets arsey ;)
It doesn't make a difference if you are 1ml or 2 ml up or down on additive as you will fill up before it gets to EMPTY anyway, so how will you know how much to put in then? Just pour the stuff in.

Jan 1, 2007
Retford, Notts
It takes less than a minute to put in the tank.

Squeeze, pour, squeeze, pour, squeeze, pour, job done.

Got into a right mess last night, was busy at the pump so tried to be quick, but forgot to put the Millers in first, so filled 5 ltrs, stopped, got the Millers in, then started filling again, the cashier was in a right mess as she thought someone had stolen some diesel. I used 60ltrs BP Ultimate and 5 caps of Millers, must admit, have not seen any smoke this morning, and does sound nice!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.