Anywhere stock 1.2 base model??

Kiltie

I know it's an odd time for availability but wondering if anyone has heard of a dealer with a 1.2 three door, preferably in red, that would be available shortly.

I'm trying to do scrappage, have the money arranged but have a car with an MOT that runs out at the end of this month.

A couple of dealers here in Scotland made very encouraging noises then couldn't deliver.

So if nothing comes up, I'll be stuck with the old banger :blink:

Cheers for any advice.

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
1.2 E's will only ever be factory orders. I think your be looking more like end of Oct to get a 1.2 more likely going to be factory order.

We have got a 1.2 5 door a/c S in black in stock

Kiltie

Hi, yeah, should have been clearer.

I don't want a 1.2E.

It's a three-door, 1.2s I'm after - list price £9125.

Unfortunately, I can't wait till October. By then I'll have had to put my current car back on the road and it'll need to stay there.

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
To be truthfull I don't think your find a 1.2s without A/c as most customer do want a/c so I don't think many dealers will order one without it. You best bet is to call around every dealer and see but I don't think your find one. I will check the system tomorrow also tho

Kiltie

To be truthfull I don't think your find a 1.2s without A/c as most customer do want a/c so I don't think many dealers will order one without it. You best bet is to call around every dealer and see but I don't think your find one. I will check the system tomorrow also tho

Very kind of you - and an answer like that is extremely helpful, even if it's not what I want to hear.
Far, far better than claims of cars at docks which never appear.
I can only think it's designed to reel you in, then try and sell a more expensive model.

Kiltie

Good News can you PM me with your number please

Hi Canonman, unfortunately being a newbie I find I can't PM!
Becoming a SEAT owner is a bit taking part in the Krypton Factor!

I'm certainly interested to hear your news, although a 600-mile round trip might not really be credible for me in the time scale I'm operating on.

I tried to call you at work and failing anything else will do so Friday.

Really appreciate your efforts.

Kiltie

Thanks, got the email address in case you want to take it down again.

Cheers

Kiltie

Yes indeed.
Many thanks to Darryl at Willoughbys.

So far a big success for this forum and refreshing to find a very straightforward, professional dealership.

I look forward to soon being able to arrive on the forum as fully-fledged and happy SEAT owner!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.