arch liner replacement on LCR

billyhas

May 22, 2003
kidderminster
Visit site
i need to replace the arch liner on my LCR .Where is the best (cheapest)place to source this part?Does anyone have the part number? The bottom screw seems to have removed its self , causing the liner to rub on the front drivers side tyre creating a large hole.

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
i need to replace the arch liner on my LCR .Where is the best (cheapest)place to source this part?Does anyone have the part number? The bottom screw seems to have removed its self , causing the liner to rub on the front drivers side tyre creating a large hole.

Ha. My Lc has done the exact same thing. Try one of the seat dealers who advertise on here mate. Ted johnson i think.
Let me know how much its cost you mate. :)

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
i was thinking about replacing mine with TT items as they are vented allowing better airflow for both intercoolers.

Cupraloon

i was thinking about replacing mine with TT items as they are vented allowing better airflow for both intercoolers.

sorry to hijack ;)

Yes me too, tt offside looking into getting one for my lc, it's a cut and shut job tho' from what i can see, you have to cut the tt one in half, and your original.