Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
As promised to a few :)

Mods List as follows;
  1. Lowered on coilies.
  2. Mk3 Cupra Exhaust.
  3. Ronal Multispokes (in white)
  4. Full body colour code (done in conjunction with the arches, rear bumper etc)
  5. Drilled Airbox along with a JR panel filter.
  6. Full stainless (4 branch etc).
  7. Uprated ICE.
Everything I do to this car will look pretty OEM+. Or hidden / subtle modding. :)

Anyway, a little about the car;

After a monstrous trek to Newcastle, I finally got myself a decent unmolested(ish) example of the GTi.

• AGG 8v
  • Alpine White
  • 54k on the clock
  • Scorpion Alarm
  • Stainless cat back system
  • Angel Eyes
  • White standard 8v alloys (with black centre caps)
(JUST ticked over to 54k as I came back, went to take a pic of the bench mark, low battery on phone = FAIL). Used to be Nathan's on here! (Cheers mate, credit to you fairplay! :)).

09042011626.jpg

Last edited:

Pyro

I love these in white :D get some mor snaps up fella and a spec list if there is one ;)

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Nice one Llyr!!! :thumbup:

Looks a really nice car. I saw it on ebay and was tempted by it aswell tbh, but with my need of an everyday car is would fit into that and with the mileage that I do.

So whats your plans for it?

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Nice one Llyr!!! :thumbup:

Looks a really nice car. I saw it on ebay and was tempted by it aswell tbh, but with my need of an everyday car is would fit into that and with the mileage that I do.

So whats your plans for it?

Cheers Craig :). Really pleased with it. Throw it into the bodyshop first, get all the tiny niggles done, arches, usual suspects, but it's immaculate! :). Then white Ronals maybe, coilies, drilled airbox, the black or carbon vinyl along the back behind rear number plate, (would like those SEAT Ibiza emblems you've bought too) and just keep it clean basically!

MAJOR valet tomorrow, so I'll post pics up then. Bordering on chavy, I know, but I kinda like the angel lights, so they can stay, for now...

at last :D more pics mr ;) how was the long treck home are you happy with her :)

Thanks Kezz! :) Was one hellova trek! Way back was good though (obviously :p)

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyy

<3

Get rid of the angel eyes though :p

Hehe :)... I don't know... I kinda like the angel eyes :p, maybe?... Sorry :(. For now, they'll stay. Might be going through the same little phase as Beezertart went through. But this is staying more or less OEM +... Oh and forgot to mention, the exhaust isn't to my "taste" as such, a Mk3 Cupra backbox should do fine, as well as the wheel off a Mk3 too!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Cheers Craig :). Really pleased with it. Throw it into the bodyshop first, get all the tiny niggles done, arches, usual suspects, but it's immaculate! :). Then white Ronals maybe, coilies, drilled airbox, the black or carbon vinyl along the back behind rear number plate, (would like those SEAT Ibiza emblems you've bought too) and just keep it clean basically!

MAJOR valet tomorrow, so I'll post pics up then. Bordering on chavy, I know, but I kinda like the angel lights, so they can stay, for now...

Plans sound very good mate. Would look amazing on a set of white ronals!! It did look rather immaculate in the pictures that were on ebay. I was so tempted by it tbh. But with the mileage I do it wouldnt be fair putting it on the car, even though it had low miles.

Have to say I quite like the look of the angel eyes aswell :ban:. The contrast of the white/black.

The emblems you are refering to, are those the ones that go along the reflector on the rear? If they are I may have the part number for them somewhere.

:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Agreed mate! :) I think the contrast works too, compared to an otherwise pretty bland front end with the OEM headlights. I'll swap em back and forth accordingly I'm sure. The orange LEDs are a no no though, those are rather tacky :p, I still have some class!

Could you get me the emblem number mate? That'd be much appreciated. I'd like the plate surround too, the carbon fibre across the back?

It's ok mate, Suj has helped me on the coilies, thanks though! :p.

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Some pics of today... Haven't taken much, was too busy. Got the sub out (not my kinda thing :p), repaired the drivers side front fog, hoovered, and took a few pics. Didn't get the go ahead from the weather till 1 :(.

Anyway, more pics to follow tomorrow! :). (It was cleaner yesterday);
DSC09238.jpg

DSC09237.jpg

After extensively looking for the DAMN aerial lead behind the radio, I came across this, any ideas what it is;
DSC09234.jpg

DSC09232.jpg

After a quick hoover;
DSC09236.jpg

Still needs a full valet though! :p

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
unmolestered? badboy exhaust and angel lights?
stop being a Llyr :p lol

car looks tidy, but please change both...ASAP!

thanking you please :)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Some pics of today... Haven't taken much, was too busy. Got the sub out (not my kinda thing :p), repaired the drivers side front fog, hoovered, and took a few pics. Didn't get the go ahead from the weather till 1 :(.

DSC09238.jpg

DSC09237.jpg

Still needs a full valet though! :p

:love: tbh ime kinda thinking the angels suit it ( i cant beleave ime saying it but they do ) :)

soooooooooooooo you a go for inters then :D :D

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
defo liking it Llyr. as you know im spraying mine white too. looks really nice. as for the angels i dont think they look too bad. have you drivin it in the dark yet? what are they like?

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
i belive the blue connection is for a cd multichanger. the later cars where wired up for them. im sure someone will correct me if im wrong though.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007

DSC09238.jpg

DSC09237.jpg

:love:. Looking good. There is something about this colour on these cars, when its clean it looks amazing!!!

:love: tbh ime kinda thinking the angels suit it ( i cant beleave ime saying it but they do ) :)

soooooooooooooo you a go for inters then :D :D

+1. Im thinking the angels suit it aswell. Dont know if it is the white/black contrast and with the white/black contrast on the wheels aswell.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
defo liking it Llyr. as you know im spraying mine white too. looks really nice. as for the angels i dont think they look too bad. have you drivin it in the dark yet? what are they like?

+1. What are the angels like at night?? Im quite fancying a set of mine now :ban:. But with no orange led's in them.

i belive the blue connection is for a cd multichanger. the later cars where wired up for them. im sure someone will correct me if im wrong though.

Yes it is for the cd multichanger. Llyr if you are looking for the other end of the cable I found it in my 1.4 under the carpet stuck on the drivers side rear arch. Dont know if you are able to wire them into aftermarket headunits though. :confused:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.