Autotek - speedo repair?

SkidPanD

Sep 3, 2004
Everythings dead except the mileage and the clock. I've plugged in a Mk4 golf cluster and it works fine.

Jun 28, 2001
been down the road of getting them repaired before,you get what wrong fixed then something else goes best to change the complete unit as its got the immobiliser in it aswell then that will go

pat1187

My speedo was working intermittently, would work while accelerating, then drop back to zero.
Wires coming from sender in gearbox were broken. Follow the three wires back from gearbox to where they travel under battery, thats where the break was. Easy fix. I guess its not an uncommon problem with Leon's

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
my speedo wasnt working but it was the motor attached to the needle. took it apart and soldered a new one in from a spare set of dials i have and alls cool now. Might have another spare complete unit in the house mate so pm me if you want it. Just have to get it programmed in or swap the broken bits in urs. Its not a difficult job opening the dials up and can have a quick look to see if there are any obvious probs and also can have a look and see the quality of autotek's work mate.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.