Bean's Mk4 Beeza- breaking to standard...

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
it really makes you sick when somthing happens to the body work when i broke mine i was gutted

Image094.jpg

mine fell of a ramp :(

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Christ! How the hell did that happen?

I'm lucky the wheel was still on and that its only superficial damage. Made me mad as hell though the jacks laying in the hedge were I threw it in a fit of rage lol It's awlays fun to swear at inanimate objects.

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
it fell of a ramp at work on to my mates toolbox after changing the sump and checkin for an oil leak

i always throw things around then i no iv got to go pick them up which makes me more mad lol

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Im just gonna leave it there till one of the local chav pikey's nick it, go to use and have a car fall on there face... I see it as i'm doin the world a service haha

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Have clear laquered it for now to prevent rusting. Gonna get it repaired profesionally as soon as possible, I don't do things by halves and side skirts would just be a temporary fix masking the problem.

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Cheers, try to be different and not jump on the wagon.

just driven through a oil spill so had to rinse the car off, would have taken pictures if it wasn't dark to show the beading on the side of the car was pretty cool.

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Been to Awesome and back today for my latest mod...

Will upload pics tomorow when i can get some decent ones in the day time.

Not a bad drive, managed to get all the way there and half way back again (430 miles) on just the first half of a tank...:funk:

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Car needs a clean already lol

New rear Lights, Picked them up from Al at Awesome yesterday. Cheers Bud.

IMGP1470.jpg

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
loking nice and Tidy Mate

did we quote u? let me know and ill see if i can sort somthing out ;)

Sorry i didnt say hello i wasnt paying much attention and was havin a lil Strop over nothing haha

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Lights look loads better. Is that why you swapped?

Yeh, saw Al was looking for a set of Facelifts so took the oppurtunity I think they tidy the rear up nicely.

loking nice and Tidy Mate

did we quote u? let me know and ill see if i can sort somthing out ;)

Sorry i didnt say hello i wasnt paying much attention and was havin a lil Strop over nothing haha

Not a problem matey, nah I've not had a quote yet waiting to here from Jason (i think that was his name) lol

I was on my lunch break so was stood there trying to stop it growling, soon sorted that with a Maccy D's.

Looks like Im gonna have to get the best part of the rear quarter painted though :cry:

Deleted member 56597

Car looks very smart! Got the same model but 1.4 petrol.

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Just ordered some P Zero Neros for my car all 4 including fitting came to £335!

Hopefully get a bonus from work next month so that should pay for sill repair, or a full Milltek system.... Decisions decisions

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
At £69.73 + vat each fitted and balanced why not lol

Not had them before and I'm still trying to find the right tyre for my driving style so its another one to tick off the list. So far have had Kumho's, Falkens, Bridgestones... The list goes on.

I know of a Lambo LP640 that uses P Zero's so must be a good tyre...

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.