Becker H/U Installation

sjuggins

Right I've got myself a Becker Indianapolis on the way so was just reading through the installation guide and there's a couple of things I'm unsure of :-

The Connection of the speed signal (GAL) from the speedometer/speedometer cable
AND
The Connection of the reverse signal

I've got a 54 plate Seat Leon FR and I'm not sure if it will be possible to use these features, could anyone confirm? As it's a VAG car assume it would be the same for a Golf, Audi etc.

Anbody managed to do this before.

TIA.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
sjuggins said:
Right I've got myself a Becker Indianapolis on the way so was just reading through the installation guide and there's a couple of things I'm unsure of :-

The Connection of the speed signal (GAL) from the speedometer/speedometer cable
AND
The Connection of the reverse signal

I've got a 54 plate Seat Leon FR and I'm not sure if it will be possible to use these features, could anyone confirm? As it's a VAG car assume it would be the same for a Golf, Audi etc.

Anbody managed to do this before.

TIA.

Get yorself over to www.Icecavern.co.uk have a look on the forums, I know for a fact there is a thread for the Seat Leon where somebody identified each of the pins on the back of the three ISO connectors.

One of the feeds to the ISO connectors was speed sensor IIRC

There has also been a few detailed posts before regarding fitting of SatNav etc and these feeds were required, try searching on here to.

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
is the answer i was looking for. cheers pete!

well, no, i was hoping there would be one in the iso block. at the end of the day, i don't think i really need navigation whilst reversing ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.