Feb 25, 2009
Rotherham/Leeds
I'd read that as well! The info just hadn't sink in right lol!

Did you just use a replacement Green panel filter or one of there induction kits?

Much difference in power etc in either case?

bertrum

Just the replacement green filter - Hardly noticed a difference with that one tbh!

The pipercross was loud but sounded good. Gave me my best RR figure at 119.2bhp@fly, but really struggled with heat soak (with it being big and open).

The Forge ran 116. Marginal really, but out performs the PiperX in consistency. I also think that a few horses were being lost through a leaky exhaust join - just fitted a de-cat manifold and had removed the centre section and refitted in the dark lol!

I've seen your thread re: remap. The main reason I did it was to improve the drivability, transformed how the engine behaved. Sounded different, revved different and removed the flat spots. Extra power was a bonus :D!

Feb 25, 2009
Rotherham/Leeds
I've seen your thread re: remap. The main reason I did it was to improve the drivability, transformed how the engine behaved. Sounded different, revved different and removed the flat spots. Extra power was a bonus :D!
So you'd give the remap a thumbs up even with little power gains? How did you find it affected your MPG? Cheers.

bertrum

really liking your car mate! its spot on.

im looking for an exhaust same as yours but ebay magnex ones have gone :(

any other plans at all?

Martin

Cheers dude! Not surprised, I got the exhaust over a year ago now!

Always got plans, wheels are yet to be done. Still got my 'charger sat in my room. That's this summers project I think.

berts,

where were you at spring fest ?

I had a little look for you but didnt spot you.

Couldn't make it dude, swamped with my Mk3 Cupra (racing it this year), and the Mk4 was in no state to attend a show lol! Gutted you've sold both Ibiza's... I know you have a thing vento's and it was time for a change, but duuuuuuude!!!!!

So you'd give the remap a thumbs up even with little power gains? How did you find it affected your MPG? Cheers.

On the 100hp engine, I would recommend it. I couldn't really say about on yours as I think the engines are different, in more ways than just software. I'm going to sound like my own enemy, but personally, I don't know the potential of the 85hp engine. I would say to put a thread in the Revo section, but I have found them useless. Try Custom Code.

bertrum

Green center is the plan! Going to take them to City Powder Coaters in Birmingham to get the pc'd Anthracite, then get the centers sprayed!

It would already be charged, but I bought a Mk3 Cupra to race this year!

harry17

Adam Kelly, did you just buy and slot in the debadged grill or did you take the Seat badge off? if you bought it, where did you get it from? cheers.

bertrum

I'm so glad you have used my thread as a means of asking Adam such a question.

I believe he bought it. From where I'm not sure. Maybe try a search on here, or search google for de-badged grills.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.