Black Grill no SEAT badge

JD_SCN

I'm confused with all these grills people are getting, some with the chrome seat badge but black surround, honeycomb inserts, black mesh, badgeless grill inserts etc etc etc :help:

Thing is I want a black surround, black honeycomb (to match FR/CUPRA foglight/ lower grill) and no badge!

Am I just too fussy and want something very specific? or does anyone make these?
I've seen a few 'mesh' one but not too keen, however as long as the thing is completely black and no badge/chrome then I don't care!

PLEASE HELP :blink:

May 13, 2007
you could always make your own spec there was a tuturial on here awhile ago but i couldnt find it chris
southwestmotorshow2008104-1.jpg

SPM_A0015-1.jpg

Mr Diet

Jul 14, 2008
I'm confused with all these grills people are getting, some with the chrome seat badge but black surround, honeycomb inserts, black mesh, badgeless grill inserts etc etc etc :help:

Thing is I want a black surround, black honeycomb (to match FR/CUPRA foglight/ lower grill) and no badge!

Am I just too fussy and want something very specific? or does anyone make these?
I've seen a few 'mesh' one but not too keen, however as long as the thing is completely black and no badge/chrome then I don't care!

The best place to go is

http://www.msdesigndirect.com/section.php?xSec=463

The front grill for the Altea fits perfectly and matches the lower grill.
Disregard the price,you only gets what you pay for.

Mr Diet

Jul 14, 2008

please refer to my reply of 25th Nov 08.
This is the best you will get, imo.

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
sorry to change hijack

but what do people think of the bodykit in the ebay link from h8t wp

i know not many people like body kits as they look chavy but i think its awsome (bar the side skirts)

Seat%20Leon%20Street%20Stylz.jpg

Seat%20Leon%20Street%20Stylz%20Heck%20jpg.jpg

Seat%20Leon%20XTR%20Schweller.jpg

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.