Black's Leon project

Black

Hi all.
Been away a while. Made some updates last summer.

Since the back door knobs were removed, had to figure a way to open the doors. I can do it with the alarm remote or a simpler way:

Suitable for non smokers only :)

One of my favourite mods.

Brembo 4-caliper monoblock, 330mm porsche discs, aluminum center , pagid pads, teflon brake lines, Ferodo Racing DOT 5.1 oil.

New wheels KEI RSS 18", the old Tenzo-R didn't fit on the brake kit so they had to be exchanged.

Got more uptades. Angeleyes headlights, front bumper modification, etc. When I take some pictures I'll upload them.

Last edited by a moderator:

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
Back door opening from inside solved:

hmmmm .... I see you also like the "007" mods...

Nice...:clap:

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
Is it my monitor... or does the sconed pic show 3 shades of grey on your car ?

Black

Is it my monitor... or does the sconed pic show 3 shades of grey on your car ?

Actualy the pictures need more work in PS. The paint is flawless, not a scratch in 3 years....thank god

jonisginger

Oct 19, 2008
MATE that lcr splitter is the BOLLOCKS, loads of VAG and even other makes owners' put it on their cars its SO GOOD

jamiebennett81

I am sure it is just the way the camera has caught the angle of the car, but the front half looks a different colour to the rear door and onwards

seatclubcroatiablackedihz6.jpg

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
The rear doors do have a bit of a different shade because they were freshly painted when removing the handles (Black claims he doesn't see the difference, but it's there!:))!

adja240986

do like the brakes gold behind the black wheels is a good look.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise