boost gauge idiots guide

Jun 24, 2007
durham
Got my boost gauge and pillar delivered and tried to fit it today, i have managed to get the pipe from the engine bay into my glovebox but have no idea how the hell im supposed to get it to the other side of the car :confused: . I have searched all over is there a simple idiots guide to fitting them and wiring them up as the question seems to get asked loads but there is never a clear answer of how to do it . The single pillar mount i bought looks like it has been shaped by someone when they are pi5sed and completly doesnt fit either :cry:

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
mine was the same pal at the end it comes away i got twin mount tho, i put black tape on the windowscreen you cant noice it nar :D as for the boost pipe or wire wich ever you have got i just drilled a hole thorogh the fire wall just under the glove box i took the bottam tray thing off first tho so wen it gose back on you cant see it, ones you done that its simple

Jun 24, 2007
durham
mine was the same pal at the end it comes away i got twin mount tho, i put black tape on the windowscreen you cant noice it nar :D as for the boost pipe or wire wich ever you have got i just drilled a hole thorogh the fire wall just under the glove box i took the bottam tray thing off first tho so wen it gose back on you cant see it, ones you done that its simple

yeah thats what mine is doing i have emailed them to see what they say . what is the fire wall ?

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
the fire wall is like the footwell. splits the engine from the inside of the car passger side that is.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise