Brake Bleeding Order:

Morning Gents,

Can I just confirm as with most cars it's:

Rear nearside
Rear Offside
Front nearside
Front Offside

Also I've not got an Eezibleed. Was going to buy one but I was sure that so long as the brake pedal isn't fully depressed when bleeding there should be no problem rolling the BMC seal? Or will I just try to avoid any mishaps and go for the eezibleed system? Do motor factors or Halfords sell these? I'd get one off the net but I want to do it early next week when I'm on holiday.

Cheers.

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
By the time you buy the fluid and the bleeder and time in the cold pissing on, why not just take it to a garage and get it pressure bled. I know we only charge £29.99 for a full bleed, plus it doesnt make a difference which one you do first.

t18con.

ive always went by the rule you go from the furtherest one from the resevoir.

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
suck all of the fluid out of the reservoir first, then top up to full with fresh fluid, Otherwise you have to wait to suck all of the old fluid from the reservoir through, thus taking longer, then just drain each corner, in theory to do a full change you should bleed the clutch slave cylinder as this uses the same reservoir and therefor fluid. Over let it gravity bleed, just crack off the bleed nipple and put a container under it to catch the fluid, does the same job just takes longer.

Ricardo_Smooth