BRANDS HATCH BTCC - South Bank Parking Confirmed - Sun April 9th

either, down the outfield parking through the emergency gate, then over the two GP bridges and down past Druids

Or, through the main gate, past Motorsportvision building to the emergency gate, and the rest as above.

Exit is the same, unless they open the track behind Paddock. Then it's out onto Scrachett's Lane??? (the one that runs from Paddock entrance parallel to the M20

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
If I can remember last year, its a bit of bitch journey for lowered cars, especially crossing over the track on the bridges, Something to look forward to ......

chris h

Empi5 said:
If I can remember last year, its a bit of bitch journey for lowered cars, especially crossing over the track on the bridges, Something to look forward to ......

was thinking about taking the front splitter off, worth it?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
chris h said:
was thinking about taking the front splitter off, worth it?

If your car is sitting on standard suspension, as long as you go slow you will be ok. I did it last year, without any problems, but there wasnt much in it, i think i could be struggling now.

chris h

Empi5 said:
If your car is sitting on standard suspension, as long as you go slow you will be ok.

:) Have caught it so many times i have now developed a bit of paranoia - bumps, kerbs... they're out to get me!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Mines sat on Eibachs, and I can't remember scraping anything, but just take it easy, and you should be fine.

The splitter is there for scraping anyway :) Better that than the paint work of the front bumper. :headhurt:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I don't know what the VXR & Honda lot, are doing, but I know reading into some MG forums, if they get it together, they should be pretty well represented.

TimBarratt

Oct 6, 2004
Blandford
ZBOYD said:
I don't know what the VXR & Honda lot, are doing, but I know reading into some MG forums, if they get it together, they should be pretty well represented.

The MG boys are a dedicated lot, there is even a group of them camping from friday night onwards.

flashbsd

you have mail :)

Hopefully its not as slippery as last time i went! I'm glad i havent got the front splitter on, it wouldnt survive :)

Spanky

Banana Virgin..
Feb 5, 2005
Preston, Lancashire
ZBOYD said:
Hopefully, too early though to worry about Oulton at the moment, just keep an eye on the forums for info, early next month probably.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread... nice one, cheers for the info... will be well doing that.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Cheers for the thought, but that pass is so i can ID you when you arrive. Its not the entry pass. So there is no point handing it to folks once they arrive. We should be able to spot people by reg numbers, hopefully.

But if you miss, me and F2Stu, you have to be blind :doh:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
If the intention is to all park together to show a "a presence", if we dont all enter the track at the same time, its more likely that we will all end up parking in whatever available space. Ie: other cars probably park next to a Seat which in turn will make a chain reaction.

Do you think its an idea to wait in the outer car park after collecting the passes until a certain time, so at least the majority of us can go in together !

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise