Brands Hatch WTCC 22/23 Sept **FREE** Weekend Tickets + MORE

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Excellent work guys. I think a number of us will owe you a drink at Thruxton in October.

Do people agree that we should try to park in our usual BTCC spot on South Bank if it's open on Saturday, and again for race day on the Sunday?

I may just have some SEAT tape ( as have a few others I think, Gaz) to mark out some spots for us ;)

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Excellent work guys. I think a number of us will owe you a drink at Thruxton in October.

Do people agree that we should try to park in our usual BTCC spot on South Bank if it's open on Saturday, and again for race day on the Sunday?

I may just have some SEAT tape ( as have a few others I think, Gaz) to mark out some spots for us ;)

Sound like a good plan to me Tim ;)

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland

I've not been to Brands with you guys before. Can someone show on a map where this is. Knowing my luck I'll get stuck on the opposite side of the circuit.

orca

Aug 30, 2004
N Kent
www.bdmlr.org.uk
As you drive up towards the main entrance (not teh car parks) It is sign posted for SOUTH BANK parking you pay (about £5) and follow the cars. SEAT cars are on the grass bank oposite the BACK of the pits

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've not been to Brands with you guys before. Can someone show on a map where this is. Knowing my luck I'll get stuck on the opposite side of the circuit.

brandshatch.gif

Where it says 'cooper straight' is South Bank

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
As you drive up towards the main entrance (not teh car parks) It is sign posted for SOUTH BANK parking you pay (about £5) and follow the cars. SEAT cars are on the grass bank oposite the BACK of the pits

Look for the very tall flagpole with large quantities of beer at it base surrounded by a large group of strange people dressed mainly in yellow, :beer::dance:you know your home then.
On this note has anyone managed to find out if South Bank is open on both days?

If you intend on joining the refreshment side of the event make sure you have an abstaining driver available just like empi5 has:whistle:

Last edited:

nibbles

And Impreza
Look for the very tall flagpole with large quantities of beer at it base surrounded by a large group of strange people dressed mainly in yellow, :beer::dance:you know your home then.
On this note has anyone managed to find out if South Bank is open on both days?

If you intend on joining the refreshment side of the event make sure you have an abstaining driver available just like empi5 has:whistle:

i drop a boo boo there being a taxi :doh:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK

that guy's so thoughtful :D I mean - if he'd not selflessly volunteered, who else would have to drink all the beer?

tris

The Daddy
Feb 25, 2005
Kent & Track Days
www.leoncupra.net
Postman has just been and in my post there was my SEATSPORT pack for saturday :D

It says that we must be there by 4pm and that we will need to wear helmets witch they will have for us
So I think as I have my own helmet I will take that

Cant wait now :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.