Brands Hatch WTCC 22/23 Sept **FREE** Weekend Tickets + MORE

5imonharri5

schweet schweet CANDY!
Aug 20, 2006
SEAT Sport UK have secured SEATCupra.net 20 weekend passes for the WTCC at Brands for Qual & Race Day.

thats good enough for me, i'll see what they say when i turn up sunday morning, if i've got to buy a ticket then so be it!

Anybody else notice the're using an FR and not a CUPRA, whats that all about:confused:

So I assume the other bit of card is the parking pass?

Last edited:

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Just to clarify that everybodys address were submited to seat sport so you should all get your passes individually.

Nothing in the post for me, will just have see to wait what tommorow brings......

5imonharri5

schweet schweet CANDY!
Aug 20, 2006
it says on the letter that the paddock pass gives you entry to the circuit, so i'm gonna try both days, and show them the letter from seat sport if the doorman says i can't come in. at worst you should only have to buy a ticket for sunday.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I think that pass is just for sat and F2Stu will have our sunday tickets

No, all tickets for 'winners' have been posted directly (luckily SEAT hadn't sent them out in time, but I'd supplied my master spreadsheet, which also had all the info they needed)

I would of thought its for both days? I don't think stu is sending anything?

Correct, Stu's not sending anything. The tickets are for sat/sun

I think m0rk has the tickets for sunday Dan hence why Stu will have them

Mark I will get there about 1pm to watch some of the racing thats on

I have no tickets at all. Stu has his own tickets

Just to clarify that everybodys address were submited to seat sport so you should all get your passes individually.

Nothing in the post for me, will just have see to wait what tommorow brings......

Exactly.

Got mine today :)

Woohoo :D

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
not yet. I don't have any tickets myself to hand out to the ten 'additional' people

Luckily Cupracar is going to collect most of them tomorrow (looks like he'll collect a few more)