Aug 25, 2020
so i know nothing about cars but from time my car will vibrate when started, with this the traction control, engine and tyre pressure lights all come on. also the ‘EPC’ light?

if i turn the car on and off it will sometimes go but sometimes takes a few attempts. i can’t drive when the car vibrates as i lose all power to the accelerator. seems like you lot have your heads screwed in and know more than me. the garage said it could be a fuel pressure problem but i’m thinking more of a loose connection? any help would be appreciated.

Feb 6, 2019
Get a vcds on the car, check spark plugs, coils and perhaps could be an idea to check after that fuel pump and/or injectors.. but in any case the first steps will tell much

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
Usually check engine light+ tpms+ epc means that communication with a system is lost or the ecu is receiving signals which are out of range. It may be something as simple as a loose connector or a wheel speed sensor or just a throttle body in need of some cleaning or something more serious, like an ecu, tcu or bcm malfunction.
I had the same symptoms when the dsg failed. The ecu could not communicate with the tcu.

Last edited: