Brushed Al. effect trim

Greytop

Leon FR-TDI 170
Sep 19, 2006
Reading, Berkshire
Must admit I do like the door trim kit (brushed Al. effect)
Fitted these yesterday :)

trimnearsidert5.jpg

trimnearside2wl5.jpg

Pity the rear doors only have the speaker surround though

trimreardoortl6.jpg

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Looks very nice, it fixes one of the criticisms of the car (cheap plastic on the door inserts). I have it ordered on my FR. I am also confused as why they only give the speaker surrounds for the rear and not the door inserts????:confused:

Also resonably priced £50 I paid and the dealer fits them for me for when I get the car! :)

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
What you need now is the Golf GTi aluminium pedals and that will finish the interior off nicely, giving a nice contrast against all the other dark inside materials.

Greytop

Leon FR-TDI 170
Sep 19, 2006
Reading, Berkshire
Looks very nice, it fixes one of the criticisms of the car (cheap plastic on the door inserts). I have it ordered on my FR. I am also confused as why they only give the speaker surrounds for the rear and not the door inserts????:confused:

Also resonably priced £50 I paid and the dealer fits them for me for when I get the car! :)

Yes I can't understand why it's only the speakers on the rear doors.

They're actually so easy to fit, just at matter of cleaning the original plastic with a supplied alcohol wipe. Then test alignment of the trim, remove the backing from adhesive strips and fit. 5 to 10 minutes and you're all done.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
Get the pics up as soon as Plan B is put into action as thats the same route I want to go down.

Ordered them today along with MK4 golf sunglasses holder for passenger grab handle space(wife)
Leon mats
Leon sill strips front and rear dealer gave me 12% off the mats & strips
got the full pedal kit & s/holder for £83 delivered.
fitting too come v/shortly.

also cargo net £8 off ebay deliv,b/new.

Last edited:

hangten0

also cargo net £8 off ebay deliv,b/new.

Hi k4ith, I need a cargo net, checked ebay but could not see any listed, could you let me know sellers id/username as might see if they have anymore

thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise