Brushed Al. effect trim

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
hi greytop ive just picked the brush nylon trims up today , you said that they are easy to fit , is there any tips you can give meand do the line up quite easy? thanks

Greytop

Leon FR-TDI 170
Sep 19, 2006
Reading, Berkshire
hi greytop ive just picked the brush nylon trims up today , you said that they are easy to fit , is there any tips you can give meand do the line up quite easy? thanks

Hi Jay-bob,

Yes they are easy to fit. Just wipe over the trim with the alcohol wipe (supplied with the kit). Then do a test fit before you remove the adhesive backing on the trim pieces. They should line up perfectly.
Post some pics when you're done :)

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Cheers for that m8 def wanting a set f pedals are the trims alot brighter looking than the main dash i notice that on the international SEAT website they also do the radio and Climatronic surround in brushed aluminium so makes me think it will be a different colour from the main dash panel

Greytop

Leon FR-TDI 170
Sep 19, 2006
Reading, Berkshire
Cheers for that m8 def wanting a set f pedals are the trims alot brighter looking than the main dash i notice that on the international SEAT website they also do the radio and Climatronic surround in brushed aluminium so makes me think it will be a different colour from the main dash panel

Yes they are brighter but don't look out of place in my opinion :)

Xe

So let me get this straight. Both the handle trim and the speaker trims are just stuck on over the top? No need to take anything apart?

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Fantastic! I really fancy them. How much for the 3 pedals, i have looked on vagparts but not sure which is the correct set.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
I think K4ith mentioned £68. If you do a bit of a search I think K4ith may had done a little explaination of the process :)

if you call OEM parts ask for mike, tell him you know me(keith ) ask him for the mk5 pedals i got them for £68 delivered, but i had swung some business his way but he's a good guy.you could try the vw dealers also.

fairly easy to fit, popping the old acc pedal out was a bit tricky but the worst was the connector after figuring it out for 30mins i eventualy got it out, there is a guide somewhere on this site.i would say know it would take me 15mins for all 3.
looks better too. the new cupra has alli pedals but think they are diff from the gti pedals, come march you will be able to buy them too.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise