BTCC 2008 predictions

driveforward

Is at the Nürburgring
Nov 5, 2002
www.driveforward.com
Tom Chilton in a SEAT

Why?

Tom Chilton partnering Jason Plato? That's either a top joke or a recipe for disaster given Toms 'performance' and what he's said about Plato over the course of the last two years. They'd be better off sticking with Darren rather than replacing him with a **** club member.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
The word is that Chilton will be driving in a "new build" S2000 spec car. Whether that's new altogether or just a new version of an existing car is unknown. A swap deal with Neal perhaps? I'm sure his dad's money would be welcomed by them in helping develop their car.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I want to see what happens should Neal Jnr do something to piss off his old teammate or his daddy. They've never competed against eachother head to head like that.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Not properly though, in cars of similar performance. I'm assuming you mean when they came back in 2003 with Gareth Howell in the silver Astra and Matt Neal was in the works Civic.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
He did and briefly the works Peugeot 406 in 2001, but Dynamics weren't competing in the top class then. They helped run an extra Alfa 156 for GA Motorsport in 2002 and then came back full time in mid 2003 to run Tom Chilton's 2002 Astra for Gareth Howell.

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Actually they have at one point...

So I was right then:p

Neal lasted only one race meeting at brands hatch in the 406 coupe before budget (lack of) got in the way and spent the rest of the year competing with the TD Nissan Primera in europe

and then did a year with 888 in the egg card backed vauxhalls before switchingto the arena run honda civics

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.