BTCC Croft - Camping Thread Only

martycr

Seat Vodka
Mar 6, 2006
Coventry

Well it looks like showers for the weekend, but at least it looks like it will be much warmer than last weekend.

I have just been shopping for the Chilli stuff so will get cracking on that. Whilst at the shops I had a brilliant idea.

I've got a water melon and am going to spend between now and Saturday morning trying to force as much vodka into it as it will take. It will take a bottle at least. Something nice for desert :yes:

Phil are you taking your cool box and some ice? If so can you leave a bit of room so that I can bung the Melon in when we meet at the services. It should already be frozen, and it tastes so much better if its as cold as possible:funk:

martycr

Seat Vodka
Mar 6, 2006
Coventry
Sh*t just realised not booked out tickets for Croft what a :doh: The opposite of Rockingham when I booked 2 lot of tickets, must be my age.
Will have to pop over to the circuit on Saturday, what am I like. :redface:

I didnt bother getting a ticket either.

Last year it seemed just as easy to pay on the gate. Not sure on the difference in price, as the croft web site didnt say how much you would save by buying in advance.

At least I didnt forget though, so yes it must be your age.:p

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Well it looks like showers for the weekend, but at least it looks like it will be much warmer than last weekend.

I have just been shopping for the Chilli stuff so will get cracking on that. Whilst at the shops I had a brilliant idea.

I've got a water melon and am going to spend between now and Saturday morning trying to force as much vodka into it as it will take. It will take a bottle at least. Something nice for desert :yes:

Phil are you taking your cool box and some ice? If so can you leave a bit of room so that I can bung the Melon in when we meet at the services. It should already be frozen, and it tastes so much better if its as cold as possible:funk:

LOL, a melon with a hole cut out, reminds me of the film, me myself and irene, At least i will have company in bed !!!

Also had an idea , TACO's will get some tomorrow

yep bringing ice box with ICE....

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
The mind boggles what on earth are you going to do with Taco’s in bed, [B)]and if you are thinking what I’m thinking yes you will need the ice. :rolleyes:

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
I have to hand it to you Mart - you really pull the rabbit out of the hat for your BBQ food supplement skills.

Chilli and Jackets is foresight and a half, but a F***** water melon filled with Vodka is pure genius.

That just can't be topped.

martycr

Seat Vodka
Mar 6, 2006
Coventry
I have to hand it to you Mart - you really pull the rabbit out of the hat for your BBQ food supplement skills.

Chilli and Jackets is foresight and a half, but a F***** water melon filled with Vodka is pure genius.

That just can't be topped.

The Water Melon is not a definate yet. I was trying last night to try and get it to soak up the Vodka, I think it may be a bit unripe or somthing because it really doesnt want to know. It only took a tiny bit over night. 24 hours should easily be enough to get a bottle of vodka into it.

Will have to see what it looks like when I get home.

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Well you have foced me to come up with a cunning plan to not be out done by your resourcefulness and Phils ability to do nothing.

So I have decided upon a task that might just beat your Vodka wielding melon. Or could fail disastrously, depending on a 3rd party coming up with the goods.

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
what time do you think you lot will be going past boroughbridge in the morning I could tag along from there approx time will do its only 20 mins from home.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.