Calling all Leon experts!!!!!!

DarkSeat

Apr 23, 2006
Birmingham
Hey peeps,

I have a 1.6S 2002 Leon black magic and been looking to remove the standard cr@py wheels on and fit some alloys. I've been looking for a few months now on ebay and been to the local shops but cannot make a decision on what type of wheels to get.

With all the peeps on this forum that have done superb modifications to their Leons I know that you all will help me find the best looking wheels for my car.

Ok so I want to spend between 400-500 pounds on the wheels inc tyres and would want to know what’s the best size (inches) for my car and would I need to get it lowered which I really want to avoid due to the extra cost, time etc...

Suggestions please………….

P.S is there anything else I could do to the car to improve the look and performance.

Thanks very much in advance.

DS

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Have you considered getting hold of a standard set of 17" facelift cupra rims? they wont cost more than 300 with tyres of a member thats changed them for aftermarket.

Boz

LSE 16v
Feb 4, 2007
Wiltshire
well i went for the wheels that everyone cusses at and cost me £500 all in for 18's

Audi RS4 (*cough*replicas*cough*)

but the rs6 reps look lush on leons and are slightly cheaper

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
RS6 alloys in 18 inch by far the best wheels for the leon, look on e bay there is a wheel company on there that sells all manner of wheels for the leon in birmingham.

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
hi,
what do they look like do you have any pics and where I can get them from;)

i have a full set of these, great condition with all nuts and locking nuts
very good tread on all tyres
250 and they are yours

pics are in for sale section mate if you dont know what they look like

DarkSeat

Apr 23, 2006
Birmingham
:coolthumb
i have a full set of these, great condition with all nuts and locking nuts
very good tread on all tyres
250 and they are yours

pics are in for sale section mate if you dont know what they look like

Hi mate thanks for the offer but im looking for 18"s

DarkSeat

Apr 23, 2006
Birmingham
Ok guys ive had a good think and ive finally decided to go for the RS4 or RS6 18 inch. But do i need to get the car lowered so it dont look silly.

Willbatch do you the company name on ebay that does the wheels in birmingham??

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Speak to Dozer on here he is in Birmingham and runs an alloy firm. I'm sure he would let you try some on your car. I would go RS6 wheels or black LCR wheels like me but I'm biased ;)

russbate

You don't have to mate but it might make it look better, just be careful how far you go, don't want any scrubbage.

DarkSeat

Apr 23, 2006
Birmingham
Thankgod for that, id ont think i'll lower it, as I do know that does cost a fair bit. Thanks for all your help everyone now i need to apply for a credit card so i can finance my new wheels whoohoo

Boz

LSE 16v
Feb 4, 2007
Wiltshire
mines not lowred on 18inch audi rims and looks ok but im still gonna dsrop it 30-40mm for ultra hot stance lol

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
This was mine with RS6's on it,

Picture833.jpg