Camping Bonanza - Thruxton 13th & 14th October

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
LOL, its my old dears friends, we had a party today and i asked if required could i borrow it, Its mooooosiveeeeeeeeee.......

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
work permitting i WILL be there.win or lose this should be one hell of a weekend.

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
Thurx

I'll be there, for this who missed knockhill this weekend it was fab. Pics and vid's on my Facebook page....

I have my tent / bag / bed travelling companions already sorted so bring it on i'll be there will be good t osee if we can get all the tents together if possbile... Looking forward to it already...

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
Ok guys and gals

I have been looking at the website for the tickets, if there are more than 10 of us we can book corperate tickets which include free paddock transfers and cost 4 quid less....

Do we have enough takers for this?. If so we can probably sort something out about it....

feel free to msn or mail me at [email protected]. Or we could hand the batton over to the trusted m0rk or Zboyd.....

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Ok guys and gals

I have been looking at the website for the tickets, if there are more than 10 of us we can book corperate tickets which include free paddock transfers and cost 4 quid less....

Do we have enough takers for this?. If so we can probably sort something out about it....

feel free to msn or mail me at [email protected]. Or we could hand the batton over to the trusted m0rk or Zboyd.....

Sounds like a good plan to me :yes:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Indeed it is a whopper, but one problem, it wont fit in my car... so if we want it, we need to transport it !!!:whistle:

SPM_A0027.jpg

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Indeed it is a whopper, but one problem, it wont fit in my car... so if we want it, we need to transport it !!!:whistle:

SPM_A0027.jpg

Just a thought! Would it be possible to break the gazza down and if me, Lee and Marty (or whoever may be local) met at your house, maybe we could share the load (if they were willing) looks like it breaks down to 3 sections. I'm sure our usual crew will be able to overcome the logistics of moving a bit of canvas.

Oh, by the way, we're making a weekend of it, so drinki....errrr camping for the two nights.

It's going to be a great weekend, win or lose. The supports there, so we ARE going to win.

Mr Scott, if you are reading this. Not too enthusiastic with the rain dance please. But good luck to you and our team. We're 'simply the best'

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
size wise, its not much bigger than our hospitality Unit, 2 sides, 2 ends and the roof. A bag for the tent and a bag for the poles, it all folds down pretty compact but it all depends whether or not we take our tent, !

Struggling to stay the Sunday im afraid, Ian has to get back Sunday night, and I think Lee is going back as well.

Toledo Widow