Camping Bonanza - Thruxton 13th & 14th October

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
hmmm... Thruxton's only a little ways up the road from me and I've not been to BTCC for two years now, so work permitting I'll pop along for my first SCN 'bash'...

Let me know if you want me to get you a ticket for you to collect on the Saturday.

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
Right, guys...

Are we going to get the corp tickets sorted if so we need numbers and stuff. I have 4 people already wanting them outside of seatcupra.net. They work out cheaper and they have a lot more included.
If there is enough I will collect the cash and buy them, I am looking to head down friday after work so I will be there on sat morning or I am happy to mail them out registered post etc to all takers (at their cost)

Please mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. I would like an idea of numbers by next week please

martycr

Seat Vodka
Mar 6, 2006
Coventry
Right, guys...

Are we going to get the corp tickets sorted if so we need numbers and stuff. I have 4 people already wanting them outside of seatcupra.net. They work out cheaper and they have a lot more included.
If there is enough I will collect the cash and buy them, I am looking to head down friday after work so I will be there on sat morning or I am happy to mail them out registered post etc to all takers (at their cost)

Please mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. I would like an idea of numbers by next week please

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=138431

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
As Mart has pointed out fella, we have already sorted out getting the tickets, weve got enough to get the corporate package, if you want to tag onto ours let me know.

jazzdevil

Let me know if you want me to get you a ticket for you to collect on the Saturday.

Can't make quali unfortunately, but would definitely be interested in two tickets for the Sunday if it can be sorted! :funk:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Can't make quali unfortunately, but would definitely be interested in two tickets for the Sunday if it can be sorted! :funk:

Hi mate,

Unfortunatly, im only going to do it for the people that are camping or able to collect the tickets on the Saturday. Anyone can still buy the tickets online, it will just cost you about £4 more.

jazzdevil

Hi mate,

Unfortunatly, im only going to do it for the people that are camping or able to collect the tickets on the Saturday. Anyone can still buy the tickets online, it will just cost you about £4 more.

Balls! Nevermind... don't birthdays suck when there not your own* :(

I'll keep a skinny out for some kind of SCN evidence and try and meet you folks up there then!

*don't tell my other half I said that about her 'big day'!!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Balls! Nevermind... don't birthdays suck when there not your own* :(

I'll keep a skinny out for some kind of SCN evidence and try and meet you folks up there then!

*don't tell my other half I said that about her 'big day'!!

Just look for the flag pole fella, we will be close to it

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Just a reminder that if anyone is thinking after Jason wins the title on the Sunday, "I fancy another night on the lash to celebrate", quite a few of us will be camping on the sunday night as well. Happy Days......

Deleted member 13581

Im there till monday. ;)

Do i need to send money to you for the ticket?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.