Camping Bonanza - Thruxton 13th & 14th October

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Got my flay ready...

SCN_SEAT_Flag.jpg

After trashing the last flag and the first bit of this one I decided to read the instructions and the last two came out OK!

Toledo Widow

Powered by...Cadburys
Jun 29, 2007
somewhere near you.
Eldest Mini Tolly keeps being sent home from school ill and youngest Mini Tolly is starting to show signs of illness too. Made yet another trek to the GP's today.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

May have to dose them with liberal amounts of whisky / brandy etc to keep them warm and happy.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Got my flay ready...

SCN_SEAT_Flag.jpg

After trashing the last flag and the first bit of this one I decided to read the instructions and the last two came out OK!

Nice work on the flag Aaron.

Do you have the facility to print up any more if I could get the flags to you. There could be beer vouchers involved if you're still drinking alcohol these days.:whistle:

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Nice work on the flag Aaron.

Do you have the facility to print up any more if I could get the flags to you. There could be beer vouchers involved if you're still drinking alcohol these days.:whistle:

Could do some more, its just that iron on stuff you print onto with an ink jet printer. I have 4 A4 sheets left, I can get 2 of the dial style logos or about 4 of 'words only' style per sheet.

However, the Iron is not a power tool I often use so can not be held responsable for the melting of, or general screwing up of any flag I attempt to stick things too!!!!.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
If you guys want to take some banners, your welcome to. But someone will have to pick them up from me and return them to either me or m0rk afterwards?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Let me know, I can meet Keith or pop round with them if he lets me know where he is based.

I think its easier if i just give you a couple of our banners rather than the full banner frames, because they take up too much space and Keith will probably have enough of his own stuff to lug down to Thruxton.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've got two banners available Z, saves lugging the frames about

I'm happy to hand them to someone I know...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise