can someone help me fit my splitter? Glasgow

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
hey all, new to the forum so firstly hello!

I recently bought a splitter for my ibiza and i'm too worried to attempt to put it on so is there any1 in the glasgow area that could fit it for me? I will pay £20-30 to the person that fits it.

please get back to me

cheers

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
my bro will fit it for u if u aint confident in doing so, probz want ££ for doing it but heres one he fitted for another member last week, does a top job and it aint going anywhere, live in kilmarnock so a wee 15-20 min drive, up to u, pm me if interested

splitter.jpg

Last edited:

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
stole some self tapping screws from my work but i'm guessing i need self tapping self drilling, can;t be arsed drilling pilot holes!

also made a major booboo, obviously didnt do enough research and cut the v's down flush to the splitter...will this make a big deifference to the end result? or should i beable to knock up some diy spacers no bother?

my mate recommended tiger seal, opinions?

sorry to be a bit of a n00b but all help is mega appreciated!

Nath_123ni

Cruising is not a crime!
Oct 13, 2009
Newtownabbey
stole some self tapping screws from my work but i'm guessing i need self tapping self drilling, can;t be arsed drilling pilot holes!

also made a major booboo, obviously didnt do enough research and cut the v's down flush to the splitter...will this make a big deifference to the end result? or should i beable to knock up some diy spacers no bother?

my mate recommended tiger seal, opinions?

sorry to be a bit of a n00b but all help is mega appreciated!

Yea drilling pilot holes is a good idea to help u line it up symetrical. I cut the V's down in line with the splitter as they dont fit under ibizas cuz there is no room for them to slot into. It shouldnt make much of a difference unless u think ull constantly notice it.