car cover?

cupra_paul

May 17, 2009
betwwen chair and keyboard
i was wondering if anyone has used one? i have recently moved about 300 yards from my work so i will be leaving the car at home for 5 days a week.

i want a cover my leon up for the duration but im a bit worried that when covered the inside of the cover will scratch up my car with the wind and what not

im a bit skint from the move so i cant afford one of the expensive ones, so i was thinking of 30- to 40 quid on ebay

any help will be appriciated

cheers

Jonezyfr

Sep 27, 2008
you would be hard pushed to find a car cover worth having at that kind of price.

as long as the car is well waxed and protected i wouldnt worry

car covers cause more damage than they protect from, is your car red or yellow, if not i cant see any point

millsyscossie

Oct 29, 2006
Bonnie Scotland
The cheap ones are very very pish matey, you must spend £200-£300 on a proper breathable cover thats designed to do the job.

Cheap ones will scuff/scrape and the wind will reip it up for breakfast. I somestimes used a couple of cheapy ones when id valeted a customers car when it was left till they picked it up so they got it in clean/dry mint condition but they do leave light scratches that you have to go over and fix when taken off lol

Do it and do it right fella, You get the ones that have little ears for your wing mirrors for a snugger fit aswell.