Carista App

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
How do i activate the cornering lights? i can see step 1 and step 2 and sterring wheel or sterring / blinker option.
i have a 2014 SE Tech pack
I assume you have you set 'Left cornering light (using fog light)' and 'Right cornering light (using fog light)' to ON?

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
When Scandinavian DRL are activated it also changes the interior lights to be on and the sidelight button light to be permanently lit up. Is there anyway to get the rears on without interior.
I'm the same as you wanting to enable Scandinavian rear DRL's, but don't want it to look like I've turned the lights onto sidelights and have the dash/console buttons all lit up. I'll see if anyone's posted the same question on the OBDeleven forums.

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
Got the Carista today, signed up for beta, what extra functionality does this give?

Anyway, my 2019 290 Cupra had most things switched on by default, i did switch the sound actuator to 0 and switched on the beep to lock

Switching that fake sound off is amazing, can now enjoy the car more and hear the exhaust better!, the fake sound in Cupra mode was so annoying, id recommend this to anyone!

Apr 30, 2019
I have a Seat Leon 2014, SE Tech.

Does anyone know which mods are available to me via Carista?

Thanks,
Sam

KKaybe

Apr 15, 2019
Got the Carista today, signed up for beta, what extra functionality does this give?

Anyway, my 2019 290 Cupra had most things switched on by default, i did switch the sound actuator to 0 and switched on the beep to lock

Switching that fake sound off is amazing, can now enjoy the car more and hear the exhaust better!, the fake sound in Cupra mode was so annoying, id recommend this to anyone!

How did you switch the sound actuator off? I got told I can't do it..

KKaybe

Apr 15, 2019
Really easy mate, its an option in Carista (doesn't need to be beta of anything)

there is a round dial and can set to the desired volume

who told you, you cant do it?

The developer when I sent him my debug data?

What exact model do you have?

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
lol it turns off the fake sound so now any sound you hear its from the exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much does it cost for Carista and the Beta to be able to do this? I’ve just got a cupra lux 290 I want to turn it off on.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.