Carista App

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Go with the idea that if it's not seat approved (something they themselves don't or wouldn't use), and or not done/ provided by seat, your warrenty for that and connected parts are void.

almas09

Jul 31, 2017
Does anyone know what this fault code means? I have a Cupra 300.

IMG_8946_zps7gk7i3np.png

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
Manufacturers would do anything to get out of paying for warranty, but everything that is changed could be done by a dealer. You aren’t amending or adding software or changing hardware - simply switching something on or off that is already there

Deleted member 103408

Agreed but dealer would charge you for it and then it would be covered.

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
I changed the fuel quantity too but it shows in gallons and not litres

Mine is now working! You can change the quantity unit in the vehicle settings, I changed the ‘volume’ unit from Gallons to Litres, my car is now showing 25 litres as the refuel quantity.

mrQQ

Apr 6, 2018
Go with the idea that if it's not seat approved (something they themselves don't or wouldn't use), and or not done/ provided by seat, your warrenty for that and connected parts are void.

This makes sense, but what if you turn off the feature before, can they still detect it was enabled?

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone know what this fault code means? I have a Cupra 300.

IMG_8946_zps7gk7i3np.png
I had this the other. Its a central electronic fault and the only thing i could find relating to this was the central locking was overheating, which made no sense as it was cold! Other it could be is if youve changed your reversing bulb to LED

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

almas09

Jul 31, 2017
I had this the other. Its a central electronic fault and the only thing i could find relating to this was the central locking was overheating, which made no sense as it was cold! Other it could be is if youve changed your reversing bulb to LED

Strange, I have had the car for 3 weeks and haven't changed a thing.
Only used Carista to turn down the fake sound.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Strange, I have had the car for 3 weeks and haven't changed a thing.
Only used Carista to turn down the fake sound.
I searched the code on google and the only thing it came back with was linking it to a fault code on an Audi so could be that.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Yes I saw that too, something to do with the quality of fuel.
I use Tesco Momentum 99. :headhurt:
Think the fuel fault code was different. Rhe funny thing is the first time i did a diagnostic scan it came back with zero faults and it was warm that day!!

almas09

Jul 31, 2017
Strange, think I might just clear the code and see what if it comes back. I've only done 350 miles lol

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Annoying me already this park pilot. I was thinking it would automatically come off the park pilot screen when you came out if reverse. It doesn't. Can this be changed? I didn't see an option for it....

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Ok to be fair I did about 3m at 5mo before it annoyed me and I pressed the back button. I'll test it better tomorrow then

Reactions: GTunney

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Same here.

Done some mods:
Needle sweep - Works

Single click mirror fold - Works

Refuel quantity - Shows up in DIS, no quantity given probably as i have full tank

Engineer menu - Tried a few times pressing power button on infotainment by holding for 10 secs, just turns off and on.

Rain closing in menu - Need to pour some water over sensor to check.

RichardB101

May 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum as i have had my new Seat Leon Fr 1.4 Eco TSI for a week or 2 now. I have already done some carista tweeks to it, so far all good. E.g Needle Swipe, Parking Aid Display, One Click Mirror Fold. But i saw we can change start up Logos? Does anyone know what logos 1/2/3 etc are?

Regards
Richard

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum as i have had my new Seat Leon Fr 1.4 Eco TSI for a week or 2 now. I have already done some carista tweeks to it, so far all good. E.g Needle Swipe, Parking Aid Display, One Click Mirror Fold. But i saw we can change start up Logos? Does anyone know what logos 1/2/3 etc are?

Regards
Richard

Not specifically but they are things like Cupra logo, FR logo, seat logo etc

Other ones change the car that's shown in the dials so you could have a Leon but your display shows a MII in the dials and Cupra logo on the head unit

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Same here.

Done some mods:
Needle sweep - Works

Single click mirror fold - Works

Refuel quantity - Shows up in DIS, no quantity given probably as i have full tank

Engineer menu - Tried a few times pressing power button on infotainment by holding for 10 secs, just turns off and on.

Rain closing in menu - Need to pour some water over sensor to check.

Rain doesnt seem to work. Ticked box in menu and window didnt go up when i drove thru a quick shower, or is it only work when parked up?

Also did throttle response direct. Couldnt tell difference between that and gradual. Maybe as i only have 1.2 engine.

Tried cornering lights as manual says this dont work when got full LED headlights. Fog light didnt light up when indicating or turning.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise