Carista App

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
1. Needle sweep on start up - just happened to see this was an option so thought, aye, why the hell not. It's a nice touch.

2. Changed auto mirror fold to 1 click. I actually can't even understand why it's set to press and hold for 3 seconds, especially for those with Kessey asit means standing with your finger on the lock sensor if you don't want to use the key. Really cannot determine why the standard setting isn't for them to fold on first lock, it's actually an inconvenience.

3. Turned refuel quantity on. Again,just noticed it and thought why not.

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
Yeah I will be setting auto fold mirror to one touch.

I really wanted to set the optical parking but not sure carista will do it on the facelifts

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
1. Needle sweep on start up - just happened to see this was an option so thought, aye, why the hell not. It's a nice touch.

2. Changed auto mirror fold to 1 click. I actually can't even understand why it's set to press and hold for 3 seconds, especially for those with Kessey asit means standing with your finger on the lock sensor if you don't want to use the key. Really cannot determine why the standard setting isn't for them to fold on first lock, it's actually an inconvenience.

3. Turned refuel quantity on. Again,just noticed it and thought why not.

What is change refuel quantity?

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Nah parking isn't there. I was hoping to enable park pilot for my rear sensors. That being said, I really even want it lol it was just because someone said you can buy they had obdeleven.

Fuel quantity is just a another screen when you scroll through the driver's menu (mgp, speed, fuel consumers etc) it just tells you in Litres how much to refuel for s full tank

Reactions: DOMINIC SELLY

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
Nah parking isn't there. I was hoping to enable park pilot for my rear sensors. That being said, I really even want it lol it was just because someone said you can buy they had obdeleven.

Fuel quantity is just a another screen when you scroll through the driver's menu (mgp, speed, fuel consumers etc) it just tells you in Litres how much to refuel for s full tank

It’s a shame, it’s probably the thing I most wanted. I’m sure there will be more to change because I can :)

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
There's a good lot of things to change, loads of options, but you probably won't change them as most are main stream settings. Like disabling stop start, disabling auto wipers or wipers enable boot pop with key things like that which are all standard,unless you do want to turn them off for some reason

A lot of what's on carista just let's you remove options in menues as well, like removing the option in setting for the left mirror to go down when reversing.

The 3 things I did above appeared to be the only worth while changes, I don't get why anyone would pay for carista for more than a week

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
There's a good lot of things to change, loads of options, but you probably won't change them as most are main stream settings. Like disabling stop start, disabling auto wipers or wipers enable boot pop with key things like that which are all standard,unless you do want to turn them off for some reason

A lot of what's on carista just let's you remove options in menues as well, like removing the option in setting for the left mirror to go down when reversing.

The 3 things I did above appeared to be the only worth while changes, I don't get why anyone would pay for carista for more than a week

Fingers crossed they add some more things.

My left mirror doesn’t drop when reversing, I have gone through the menu and it is on but doesn’t do it. I was thinking it could have been as part of a pack I haven’t got.

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Fingers crossed they add some more things.

My left mirror doesn’t drop when reversing, I have gone through the menu and it is on but doesn’t do it. I was thinking it could have been as part of a pack I haven’t got.

The book instructions are wrong for how to use it. It tells you to leave to mirror knob pointing at R when it should be L in the UK.

Point it at L, put the gear into reverse and manually move the mirror down to where you can see the Kirb or whatever your preference. Leave the knob at L and put the car into gear and drive off. When you do like 10mph the mirror should go back up.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Just change where it says turn knob to R, turn it to L instead in the manual.

Havent had a chance to properly look at Carista yet.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
The book instructions are wrong for how to use it. It tells you to leave to mirror knob pointing at R when it should be L in the UK.

Point it at L, put the gear into reverse and manually move the mirror down to where you can see the Kirb or whatever your preference. Leave the knob at L and put the car into gear and drive off. When you do like 10mph the mirror should go back up.

Cheers, that is probably my problem

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Using the Carista app I've enabled -

1. Needle sweep (which I believe should have been enabled as its a Cupra)
2. Disabled stop/start (hate s/s with a passion)
3. Turned off the Soundaktor (ridiculous fake noise IMHO)
4. Enabled 1 click auto fold on the exterior mirrors

Reactions: Tivver500 and Wak3D

gleno0404

Apr 16, 2018
i’ve done most of above but also enabled the beep confirmation on locking and opening as im kat for double checking somthough if here it beep alls good.

There also an option on there for throttle response to change from gradual to direct, has anyone tried this out?

Reactions: bpryor2021

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
Has anyone ever had this issue? I’m using the beta version?

Attachments

• 8D38AC36-47D1-4F63-B1F7-F7C25CC7346C.png
    8D38AC36-47D1-4F63-B1F7-F7C25CC7346C.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 670

noonoo63

Mar 7, 2014
Scotland
You have to log into your google account through the internet to access the beta version then you are "billed" via a test card daily for the duration of the beta use, think it is a month