Changing Interior Lights **GUIDE**

tinky

Apr 13, 2010
I've done similar setup on Altea, plus extra stripe as well, as these leds are not bright enough for when I'm looking for stuff kids drop between the seats. Picture to come.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

tinky

Apr 13, 2010
d9ab814d-6b4a-7ff4.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

CyborgCupraJQ

Boca Inside*
Dec 28, 2010
Oporto, Portugal
My leds (W5W) are still ON even when I close my doors the Festoon (the bigger one in the Midle) turns OFF completely...

They keep a bit of voltage I believe... and It sucks :blink:

tinky

Apr 13, 2010
Check if lights at the rear are OFF. Coincidentally I've found out today that if interior light et the rear are off , and I mean off position, front ones glow a bit. Make sure you have all lights on auto, off when doors closed and on when they are open that is. And report back please, I'm very curious if it sorts your problem out.

CyborgCupraJQ

Boca Inside*
Dec 28, 2010
Oporto, Portugal
Sorry but I cant really understand what you meant,

I have all lights turned off and Interior lights in AUTO so if I open the doors they will turn ON.

But when I close the doors, or lock the car, they still give a little bit of light.

Leds voltage are too low I believe...

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Sorry but I cant really understand what you meant,

I have all lights turned off and Interior lights in AUTO so if I open the doors they will turn ON.

But when I close the doors, or lock the car, they still give a little bit of light.

Leds voltage are too low I believe...

Yeah, though i noticed if you turn the light switch to OFF, they go out properly.

a.fish

like this a lot, had my front lights changed going to do the interior now!

a.fish

i have just tried putting the White 264 Bulb in the boot compartement, just so that i have LEDs all around...its a little short to fit in the casing but with a little bending and tweaking, it fits and lights up the boot nicely!! :D

Algarvian

I have the same problem as CyborgCupraJQ.
My interior light its always with voltage, you can see a small light on the led.
I think we have to change a fuse to lower the voltage.
Anyone has a clue ?

May 19, 2011
any chance you can link me to the ones you bought off ebay for all three of the interior lights pls

cheers

May 19, 2011
A bump as I still wanna know what length of the middle bulb did u go for and also which one on eBay ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.