Changing Interior Lights **GUIDE**

pezzlauk

is there a light in the glove box if not is it possible to fit one etc?

BobbyT

Aug 23, 2011
Lancashire
i presume that you turn the engine off and remove the key before changing the bulbs over? i might give this a go tomorrow as my bulbs have just arrived today

May 19, 2011
what he said thats what i did. though had to send first batch back ones was white the other was more blue, sorted in the end

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Sorry for dragging up an old topic, but haven't actually done my interior yet. Just about to order the bulbs when I thought of something that I kept hearing people say.

Has everybody who has done this experienced the slight dim when they lock the car?
I remember people saying there was always still a slight glow. If that is most cases, i'll stick to the yellow manky light lol.

May 19, 2011
No not had that at all best mod I've done only prob i had was as above diff colour bulbs and some not working but defo recommend

BPrudence

Dec 29, 2011
Hertfordshire
Completed my Light change yesterday along with putting my extreme vinyls on, this was really easy to do the lights!

I replaced the 2 side fron bulds with orange leds now awaiting delivery for my blue leds for the centre and boot, will be a rave soon :p

BPrudence

Dec 29, 2011
Hertfordshire
I will get them up tonight I am just at work for few more hours then I will post them in MK5 location.

Takes a while to look at it and know it is amazing but otherwise it looks wierd :p

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.