cheapest place to buy eibach sportline spring kit?

lee b

as the heading states spring kit to fit 2009 cupra (not the latest upgrade model)

help would be most gratefull

cheers
lee

lee b

thanks guys as i am new to the seat club i was`nt sure where the best place was to get them.

cheers
lee

lee b

whats the ride quality like with a 30mm drop?, i would think a 50mm drop on front and 35mm drop on rear would be like riding on a skateboard (has anybody got any pictures with a 50-35mm drop).

cheers
lee

Some pics in this thread

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=240013

To me the ride height (after) looks just right....as stated the drop is more like 25-30mm and the car sits nice and level. Seems that fitting the Eibachs actually improves the ride quality....I have Eibachs (with standard KYB shocks) fitted to my Evo and it rides better than the FR does on standard suspension.

Feb 12, 2006
North Lincolnshire.
Don't forget you need to realign the suspension or so I am led to believe.That alone can cost a few quid hence me not going down that route.Can't see the point of spending so much cash just for a little more comfort when getting rid in a year or less and giving someone else the benefit of my hard earned cash.Unless someone knows otherwise.Here's hoping.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.