Citrus Yellow Leon

Hi all,

Just a quick quick invite for everyone to come and get their first look at THE new colour for Leon which is now on show at David Cook's in Oldham, this is to our knowledge the first one in the country.

When I ordered this car, a FR Tdi 170 with Bluetooth, 18" alloys and convenience pack, the guys at SEAT distribution laughed at me and said the colour was crap, the car is now sitting in my showroom and I've ordered another 8 because I just know its gonna fly out of the door. This colour is MEGA!!!!!!

As a bit of fun in the showroom I'm having the wheels on one side painted silver (the 18" standard grey is too dull) the mirror back Citrus Yellow, and the wheels and mirror back on the other side painted black as well as fitting side skirts and rear spoiler. I've also just ordered myself a Cupra with Bi-Xenons B/tooth and Con-pack in this colour. It just looks so hot in Citrus.

Gary@cookies

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
I'll be in tomorrow/monday!
Will it be on display then?
What are the 8 you've ordered? FR's? Or Cupra's?

I've got it in the showroom at the moment, its having the mods done early next week. The 8 I've ordered are all Tdi FRs (petrol FR isn't available in this colour yet) but I've also put in a manual pre-order for 1 demo and 2 retail Cupras in Citrus, build week for all the cars will be around week 7 or 8.

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
that colour is kindof funky, its like a lime green/yellow.

is this green a new colour from seat too?

Last edited:

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
Ah cool, will be ace to see your pictures when you put them up!

Does sound interesting though, now if only i could afford a leon :D

skywalker10_1

Sep 2, 2005
North Yorkshire
I cannot wait to see these pictures I think it might suit the car really well.Garry@cookies would You let Me know when You get the cupras as I am looking to purchase one in the future.

I am looking at Candy white at the mo but the Citrus sounds different.

No probs, I'll let you know when they're here, in the meantime if you haven't driven a Cupra come down and try mine. The one I'm driving at the moment is in white which I love, I've had a rear spoiler and side skirts put on mine which I personally like the the look of far more than the full kit and which, for less than than £550 I think, make the world of difference.

All down to personal taste I suppose although I think SEAT have made a mistake in offering the standard bodykit as a £1,000 option on a new car, firstly it makes it look like one of the Reference Sport special edition models, secondly, having had the Bi-Xenons I will never be without them again so I think they should have left them on as standard and thirdly, the kit isn't even fitted in Spain its fitted by a bodyshop in the UK.

kingkongsfinger

Feb 16, 2005
Bolton
Not seen the colour in the "flesh" yet!! So will reserve judgement.

I hope it wont be another "orange RS" they looked good for a very short while now I think "NAH", another few examples are the new version of the beetle, PT Crusier, Crossfire or that Chrysler 300 thing.

Once the initial "wow" wears of they are a bit embarrising:(:(