Climate Control Ibiza MK3

rehanz

Hey guys, hows it hanging :-o lol ,

Anyway My climate control screen recently has started going dodgy, meaning you can't seem to see any properly on it, lines flicker in n out etc. I was just wondernig what you guys think it could be ? :think:

rehanz

Also id put gaffer tape on my window to hold it up before getting a regulator fitted in, and now ive got gaffer tape marks left over the window once i took it off. Its abit of a mission trying to get rid of these, anyone know an easier method to help ?? lol thanks

tommy2008cupra

Also id put gaffer tape on my window to hold it up before getting a regulator fitted in, and now ive got gaffer tape marks left over the window once i took it off. Its abit of a mission trying to get rid of these, anyone know an easier method to help ?? lol thanks

auto glym tar remover stuff worked a treat

Bowen

Jun 5, 2009
on daveibiza's drive.
with the screen, take it off two screws at the bottom,lift the screen off, you'll see a red strip that connects the screen and headunit make sure its connected.

rehanz

Thanks for the reply mate, just done that, an its connected still the same problem. I was wondering if it could be my cars battery dying or is tha a stupid comment to make ? lol

Pingu101

Oct 21, 2008
Hi mate i had this problem and it just got progressivly (sp) worse
until one day it just went off tottally.

ended up buying a replacement screen second hand and that sorted it.

i believe its a common thing for the screens to break down.

hope this helps :p

rehanz

ahh thanks for the help mate, looks like gona have to buy a new screen then eh :cry:, btw autoglym worked a treat thanks for the help guys u lot been great :clap: ... lol sorry i just love these emoticos :-o

M4ti

ended up buying a replacement screen second hand and that sorted it.

Hi may I ask where did you find the replacement and how much was it? cause have same problem after last winter (few lines just disappeared :/) and it's getting really annoying !!!

Thx for help

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.