• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

SCupra

Active Member
Aug 19, 2007
136
0
Hi

I done a fault code check a few days ago and got this :(

17705 - Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve (check D.V.!)

So I cleared the code and done another check and nothing came up, check again the next day and still no error.

The car seems to be running ok but could this fault mean something is about to go wrong.

Does clearing codes help or just hide the problem

Any help would be much appreciated.:help:

Many Thanks

Cupra 1.8t 2003
 
Anyone with any ideas. Done another fault check yesterday and still nothing.
 
I also have exactly the same fault code!
Did you ever find out if resetting the code clears the fault or just hides it?
 
got the same code breather pipe under the manifold split pipe cheap fix 40 50 qiud
:funk: