Copper Leon Cupra "Modified"

Copra

Used To Be "mk4polo"
Feb 7, 2003
Hampshire
Visit site
Thanks, and yes, i got to admit too, it did look pap when standard. I have had a couple of nice cars previous to the leon and i can tell you i got some very funny comments when i got this one! I just told every one they have no "vision" and look now! they all love it :p (my gf being the worst!) haha! :D
going to get some rear lights like yours next james :)

oi_nutter2000

New interior's in woohoo!
Feb 20, 2005
Ipswich
i love the pre facelift cupra as standard, i'd prefer to keep standard looks and make it fast, like 250 bhp.

It's well nice what you've done tho

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
Copra said:
Thanks, and yes, i got to admit too, it did look pap when standard. I have had a couple of nice cars previous to the leon and i can tell you i got some very funny comments when i got this one! I just told every one they have no "vision" and look now! they all love it :p (my gf being the worst!) haha! :D
going to get some rear lights like yours next james :)

ur not aloud! ;)

and you are deffo NOT alloud to get the same front HID lights (cos then u will be takin the piss! :p) :lol:

oh and dont forget the resistors!

Spanky

Banana Virgin..
Feb 5, 2005
Preston, Lancashire
oi_nutter2000 said:
i love the pre facelift cupra as standard, i'd prefer to keep standard looks and make it fast, like 250 bhp.

It's well nice what you've done tho

No offence to standard pre-face lift Cupra owners, but they dont look much different to an 'S' Leon.... but this one now, looks mint.... gotta love the colour.. .and those wheels.... hmmm.... makes me think of a change !!!!! :think:

leon291155

Jan 11, 2006
really very nice work ..... after tunning its totally changed ... and i like the paint work of the bumbers .. they look gr8..and the rims too ... r awesome

SmartyFR

Leon Fr 1.8 20VT
Dec 6, 2005
Good transformation!Really like the LCR front bumper the best, the colour coding looks brilliant aswell.Not to keen on the wheels though.

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
In the words of mike brewer from wheeler dealers.."what a transformation" LOL.

Looks very very nice mate :)

IBD

Here Again!
Jan 16, 2006
North West
Looks great I have the same planned for mine, but I have had to do a few things mechanically that have put the mods on hold. Like Cambelt, water pump MAF Sensor. discs all round is next.
I have managed to get a Miltek cat back system though!

I agree with the comment about it looking like a base model though, they do I like the car just hate the pre 03 looks!

Mines also a proper Cupra not a Sport, will have an Azalea red Cupra R look Cupra within the next year.

Did you get all genuine bumpers, not the ebay replicas?

Definately going for RS6's now too

Copra

Used To Be "mk4polo"
Feb 7, 2003
Hampshire
Visit site
is that the same colour as the one in your sig? looks very nice :)

its all genuine apart from the front bumper which is infact an ebay replica. i ran out of money (seat charging £450 for lcr front bumper skin + grills and fittings come to about £130 extra) and the replica cost me £150 :)

its not perfect quality, but will do for now, untill ive got more money than sense and buy the proper seat one :p

IBD

Here Again!
Jan 16, 2006
North West
My sig is what I intend for it to look like, might put the teardrop mirrors on though.
I have thought about the ebay replica bumper, how was the fit of it?
Have you thought about the later spec roof spoiler, I dont think it makes a great deal of difference, and I like the fact that its a rare colour like yours, mine was only made up untuil July 2000. Only thing is that the coulour is a sod to match, have just had the front end resprayed to cover some nasty stonechips, and he ended up painting the wings and flashing down the doors.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.