Cupra 1.8T Rolling Road Graphs

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Hi There,
I'm waiting to be sent my Cupra Rolling Road graphs at the moment but safe to say It wasnt what was expected

What I'm looking for is people to post their results, Stage 1 or 2
The person who mapped it
and the mods you've done.

If your graph doesnt say, Peak ATF BHP and Overall Torque!

Thanks!

Last edited:

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
my stage 1 results were 212bhp, 217ft/lb. That was stage 1 map, cat-back exhaust, turbo inlet pipe, green filter, forge 007p.

More recently, 256bhp, 255ft/lb. Hybrid k03s and all associated gubbins, excluding high flow exhaust manifold.

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Mine: 238bhp, 270ft/lb

Stage 2 Revo
FMIC
Full Miltek Exhaust
Forge Dv,TIP

SeatIbizaMK4_NEY.jpg

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Is that ATF? Or ATW?
Oh and do you have a graph?

Thats at the flywheel, I'll have to upload my latest graph to photobucket, not sure where my stage 1 graph is.

Here's my graphs, bhp/torque on first one, bhp/afr on the second.

13072009358.jpg

13072009359.jpg

Last edited:

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
how come you're disappointed with your results? I'm a bit disappointed with my torque figure personally, especially given a hybrid turbo, but my car drives amazingly so I'm not complaining :D

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Mine was wavy throughout,
The Dyno fella said my boost was on and off all the time it pulled 220 ATF, I thought it was meant to be pulling 225, not including my mods

Turbo DP
Forge 007p
panel filter,
Custom exhaust front to back, Turbo downpipe and sports cat

220bhp 240lb torque.
I thought it would be pulling more but the power tailed off well before 6000rpm

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
The Dyno fella said my boost was on and off all the time it pulled 220 ATF, I thought it was meant to be pulling 225, not including my mods

Turbo DP
Forge 007p
panel filter,

220bhp 240lb torque.

those figures are too bad to be honest, what map is it?

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol

Turbo DP
Forge 007p
panel filter,

220bhp 240lb torque.

Whoever told you 225bhp before mods was pulling your leg I think. Am I right in thinking you have a turbo inlet pipe? If you do, I'd be expecting similar results to evo, and Damoegan, and Kriso's old car. Providing you have a map to suit that is.

Like I said, I'd like more torque, but the curves are smooth so I'm happy. Have you got copies of your graphs to upload? I'm sure far more knowledgable people than me would be able to comment on them :)

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
I'd not be too concerned with those figures - look good to me.

My stage 1 map, filter and dv got me 211bhp and 265lbft.

Didn't you have boost issues as per another thread, where you were changing MAF, n75 etc? Did you get that all resolved?

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Whoever told you 225bhp before mods was pulling your leg I think. Am I right in thinking you have a turbo inlet pipe? If you do, I'd be expecting similar results to evo, and Damoegan, and Kriso's old car. Providing you have a map to suit that is.

Like I said, I'd like more torque, but the curves are smooth so I'm happy. Have you got copies of your graphs to upload? I'm sure far more knowledgable people than me would be able to comment on them :)

I had it done at SWICT, their site and the Tech (Who I think you know aswell) said I should be pulling 225 before mods and then he said he'd tweaked the map for me and I should be seeing 230+, I suppose I had high hopes yesterday and the power delivery was bad.

I'm not sure if its a problem with my car or with the map to be honest.
I've got:
custom 3" Turbo Downpipe
Custom 2 1/2" From the Sport Cat back
Forge TIP
Green Panel Filter
Forge 007P recirc
SWICT Tweaked Map

I thought the overall figure would be higher as per other forum members and what the tech had said, When I get the graphs I'll post them (Probably tonight)

Basically it starts off, Massive rise in power very quickly alot shaper than the other graphs here, Then you can see the hesitation then its wavy from there on out until it tails off late 4000 early 5000 rpm.

Once I have them I'll post them.

What I'm thinking of doing if Mark has trouble fixing it is putting a revo trial on my car and seeing If I have similar problems then I know its the car! If I don't then I know its the map. I don't want to badmouth them but I'm really quite disappointed watching endless Type R's (accords, civics) and VW's (Golfs, R32's) Dyno with smooth power bands that don't drop till 6300+rpm.

Just a bit fedup that nothing just "Works" for me!
Considering selling the car for a Leon to be honest.

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
I'd not be too concerned with those figures - look good to me.

My stage 1 map, filter and dv got me 211bhp and 265lbft.

Didn't you have boost issues as per another thread, where you were changing MAF, n75 etc? Did you get that all resolved?

I changed the MAF pabs, That made no difference at all.
I'm going to change the Forge Re-circ spring and see if that makes a difference.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
This is my lates one, 236.9bhp and 267.3lb/ft

DSC_0585.jpg

Full TB Miltek exhaust, Forge TIP & DV, open cone filter and P-Torque stage 2 map.

If you get the REVO trial map it will errase your current map.

Last edited:

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Thats not a bad looking graph in all fairness. When you said hesitation I was expecting a big dip in the power but its not that bad at all. Maybe you just need your map tweaked again to make the most of all the mods. As far as I know, Mark has just got his RR installed, so perhaps he could tweak your map to suit on the RR instead of making a best guess so to speak?

I'm not suggesting for a minute that he guesses his maps, but theres only so much you can do without a RR I'd have thought.

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Agreed,
I'll see what they can do about it, I'm a bit gutted because I thought I'd be pulling more power especially with the mods.
Its not like a gap in power, its pulsing boost up-down up-down even the dyno guy noticed it.
I'm colour blind so I struggle to tell what's what on the graph but does the power drop too early compared to come of these others?

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
not at all, it looks like it holds the power it does have all the way to 6500rpm, and pretty much all your torque is available between 3000 and 4500 rpm. You'd expect the torque to drop after that really, and the power to start taking over which looks like what its doing.

In my opinion, it looks like a really good power/torque graph, albeit a little down on the max figures. Nothing to be that disappointed with. :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise