Cupra Leon build

deano1

Nov 18, 2021
What was your build week for the car?

Want to estimate how long it'll take for mine to get here!
I'm not sure what the exact week was but it was sometime early April.. it was originally due last October!

iMZee

Nov 30, 2021
I'm not sure what the exact week was but it was sometime early April.. it was originally due last October!
Dealer are expecting mine late June so I should get it delivered to me early July hopefully :D

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Dealer are expecting mine late June so I should get it delivered to me early July hopefully :D
From my experience when I was a dock worker at RORO terminals in Antwerp it is really depending from a lot of things. If the ship from this line is just gone, don't expect it to be within 5 to 6 weeks, maybe longer, depending on other things. When your car is at the terminal the moment the ship is there, or a little bit earlier, it will be there in 2 to 4 weeks.

When did you order again? Is it a hybrid? can't find your post anymore in the 44 pages.

iMZee

Nov 30, 2021
From my experience when I was a dock worker at RORO terminals in Antwerp it is really depending from a lot of things. If the ship from this line is just gone, don't expect it to be within 5 to 6 weeks, maybe longer, depending on other things. When your car is at the terminal the moment the ship is there, or a little bit earlier, it will be there in 2 to 4 weeks.

When did you order again? Is it a hybrid? can't find your post anymore in the 44 pages.
Cupra leon 245 2.0 vz2
27/06/2022

Car has left the factory confirmed

rlapin

Dec 7, 2021
Got the message from a dealer that my car has been built on the May 20th and now it is in transportation. Expected delivery not earlier than June 13th.

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
I've had an update from my order... Actually no update, but I did contact my dealer. Still no production date, but I've also asked about the dynamic indicators. According to my dealer, they will not be mounted in new orders, but ordered models will keep the dynamic indicators and welcome ceremony.

Reactions: iMZee and razb

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
Been lurking for a little while. Currently have an Ateca approx 3ys old.

I ordered an xcellence lux estate / ST e1.5 eTSI at the end of Jan, at that point I was told by dealer September, although that was pre Russian invasion.

Not really expecting see it this year, but you never know. Since my order car wow shot up estimations for Leon as 50 weeks, although doesn’t really differentiate on models

Car Wow deliveries

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
I saw an update on the dutch website of Cupra. When you search info about delivery times, you see:
Our estimate is we can deliver our models from September 2022, depending from model to model.
If this goes for Belgium too, this means at least 3 months more waiting.

Dizz

Apr 12, 2019
Mine was ordered early Oct 2021. Factory has accepted order, but no build date. So it will probably be a full year I reckon.

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Received our monthly call from the dealer. Initial build week 30 status 10 or something. If this holds then end of July build early September delivery.

Ordered just before Christmas vz2 300bhp, the only option was desire red.

razb

Apr 12, 2022
Took delivery of mine on Monday, honestly so happy with it, even tho it’s only vz1 245. Was having to drive the wife’s arona for past 6 months. Feels like a quality build. I was worried but it came with the dynamic indicators. The wheels came in black which I wasn’t expecting but they look nice and they don’t look too small (which was another worry I had). Genuinely delighted with it so far!

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Had a meeting with the management of my dealership today. They have contacted the factory and told me the following:
All hybrids were on a production stop, but production will restart this month. Cupra will be prioritized over Seat. So they hope max waiting is until september (did order in september 2021).

For the dynamic indicators and welcome ceremony: it will be on ordered cars. Only if you have ordered after 5 May 2022, they are not there. And are not possible to order.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.