Cupra Leon build

iMZee

Nov 30, 2021
I have my delivery booked in for the 5th July.

Vz2 2.0 245hp, ordered Nov

Last edited:

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Had contact with my dealer after the contact with the importer. I do not think there is somebody who knows when cars will be delivered.

After the importer let me know production was planned in Q4, they again had contact with Spain. According to my dealer, the importer told him, because of my complaints at LinkedIn and my answer to the importer after they told me it was planned for Q4, the factory will prioritize my car since I have no options which are a reason for an extra delay, except the car being a PHEV. I can not believe this is true, but as promised, every update I get, I share here.

Final Hour

Super Newb
Aug 17, 2015
Ordered 28/04/22
Estimated Arrival 01/09/22
Actual Arrival 14/06/22 *I too was pleasantly surprised
State of Israel

Cupra Leon 2022 Graphite Gray 300HP
Copper Wheels (Addon)
All options except leather and heated seat
Came with Coast to Coast and Dynamic lighting

Cupra_2022_Forum.jpg

Nov 21, 2021
Cancelled my order as build date of October (ordered Nov last year) was too far away. Went for something entirely different a Hyundai Tuscon 230 N line S auto - for the same cost- quoting Aug/Sep delivery.

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Ordered vz2 300 in December 2021 was told 3 weeks ago it would be built in July. Now been told mid December so it won't be here until next year now, joke.

janlaka

Jun 14, 2022
Guys , my car has arrived. It wasn't a joke. Today I actually touched her.:love:
It seems mine is the first Hybrid since November.

Reactions: OneLeggedIdiot

mycz7

May 18, 2022
After a year waiting for my order and dealer still not having any updates on build week i was losing hope. By luck during the conversation it came up that there is cancelled Formentor order with almost identical specs coming in and i could take it. So i did. Picked it up today. So here is (maybe not Leon ) my new Cupra :)
1657294855372.png

Reactions: OneLeggedIdiot

woodengrain

Aug 19, 2021
Kent
Finally got a delivery date of Tuesday 26th, only nearly a year from order date - God I hope it comes with coast or coast lighting and dynamic turn signals or I'm kicking right off.

Reactions: razb

wibble

Aug 21, 2021
I believe (and have had confirmed in writing.) that the new 2023 VZ3 models have Matrix LED headlights & increased infotainment size to 12inches & supersport steering wheel! What have you ordered?
Finally got a delivery date of Tuesday 26th, only nearly a year from order date - God I hope it comes with coast or coast lighting and dynamic turn signals or I'm kicking right off.

Dizz

Apr 12, 2019
I ordered a vz3 last Oct, still no build date. Does that mean I will get buttons on the steering wheel or the car I ordered? Steering wheel mode buttons would be a major plus for me!

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Had standard email about a week ago stating no news, phonecall today telling me it's here 😂 can get it in about a week, finance needs signing off again due to how long it's been

Reactions: razb
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members