Cupra Mk2 - Milltek TBE Vs Blueflame TBE

cupra-k1

I have blueflame dp its been great so far, would post pics but need more posts 1st :)

Poverty

Right its official, the blueflame system is superior to that of the milltek for performance as its a full 3 inch system, and this comes from milltek themselves.

100% kudos to milly for being totally honest and open imo.

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Right its official, the blueflame system is superior to that of the milltek for performance as its a full 3 inch system, and this comes from milltek themselves.

Not if you,ve got it mated to the standard catback it aint :p.

Awesome gti have 25% blueflame at the moment just incase you didnt know.

Last edited:

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest

Where did you hear this?

PS: I'm still waiting for my Blueflame TBE. What's the average delivery time?

Poverty

Not if you,ve got it mated to the standard catback it aint :p.

Awesome gti have 25% blueflame at the moment just incase you didnt know.

working on it ;)

Where did you hear this?

PS: I'm still waiting for my Blueflame TBE. What's the average delivery time?

Another member on another forum asked milltek.

No idea on delivery time, depends on how quickly they get around to building another batch of the exhaust you need I suppose. Mine took a while to be built.

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
droopydog.jpg

I finnaly got my Blueflame TBE:

Even if it has no final silencer, it is not loud at normal driving speed but when I accelerate all hell breaks loose. :D

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
The blueflame does have a final silencer it is just further down. I wonder what it would sound like with the middle silencer taken out!

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
The stock TBE has 3 silencers, Blueflame has just 2, the big final one is missing:

I was a bit concerned about the sound, after I listened my friend's Octavia RS, but with K04 turbo it is a different sound, a lot more lively!

I love it!! :funk:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
The stock TBE has 3 silencers, Blueflame has just 2, the big final one is missing:

I was a bit concerned about the sound, after I listened my friend's Octavia RS, but with K04 turbo it is a different sound, a lot more lively!

I love it!! :funk:
I'm glad you like it, it's a difficult sound to try and describe and sound clip's don't really do any justice to any exhaust really.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise