cupra ownership ended last nite, new car pics inside....

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
very last pic of the car, new owner inside just asway to drive off....

DSC00061.jpg

not a very good pic, taken quickly on my phone!

some of the better ones....

cupra2.jpg

very waxed!

Davspictures053.jpg

Davspictures056.jpg

Davspictures062.jpg

now for my new car/oldest car i hav had!

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

its a N reg - 1.0

NO PAS, NO C/L, NO E/W, NO CLIMATE CONTROL, NO NOTHING!

its got..

16v bumpers front and rear
Smoothed lines on door handles
Full stainless thats hidden behind bumper
German plates
VAG headunit, cd changer in glovebox
p slots
lowered 60mm on springs, with one coil off the rear
mk3 golf SE seats, front and rear
Audi gear knob
Smoked windows - not too dark
headlight reflectors painted black!
ariel mast cut down
mk5 red lights

Joys of trying to get a house/flat!!!!

comments are always welcome!

Joah

live fast die fun
Jan 29, 2007
bit of a downgrade but needs must, get some ats classics on there and it will look the nuts :p

pj2001

Sep 13, 2006
I Think i'd seen your Cupra about mate, it was pretty tidy. The polo is nice though, but i thought the p-slots were black?

The red polo in the photos is slammed too!!

PJ.

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
bucky boy - good a very good price mate, got close to 6k without and mot

pj2001 - you probably would have seen it about, but then again the amount of them up here has gone mental (think there was four a year ago when i got mine).... hav you seen the polo about then with the black p's?

my old man would throw me out if i got the black wheels with it, so while i am still living there (wont be for long i hope) they have to be silver! ha ha

pj2001

Sep 13, 2006
bucky boy - good a very good price mate, got close to 6k without and mot

pj2001 - you probably would have seen it about, but then again the amount of them up here has gone mental (think there was four a year ago when i got mine).... hav you seen the polo about then with the black p's?

my old man would throw me out if i got the black wheels with it, so while i am still living there (wont be for long i hope) they have to be silver! ha ha

I think you were maybe at the garage where the photos were taken when i was there with my bro - i have a red MK4 FR and he has a MK2 golf - i saw the CupraR then :funk: :funk: And i'm sure the Polo had mk4 P-Slots.......could be wrong though

PJ.

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
the polo did have the black p slots on.... i remember a mk4 ibiza in there one day? were you getting wheels fitted then the origional ones powdercoated?

the pics were taking the saturday just passed, i am mates with the both of them in there.

ssssstew - yeh it was a clean/standard car.... i had everything i wanted for the car bar the manifold.... but bottled it on the end..... as to the power.... it is very slow but i didnt need the power for goin 6 miles in traffic.... ha ha

i will have a cupra again once i have the flat/house sorted and the cash to get a big powered one...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.