Cupra -R centre console gauge holder

flooky

Ive look on here and see some people have bought them for their cupras for around 12 bucks.... whats the part number? Seat was not much help and I cant find it listed on here? Cheers

flooky

i have bud but i cant see it for *hit!! dont think it's in there??

flooky

6K0 863 263 OMG [:@]

LOL my sister found it strait away! I went through it 3 times :banned:

flooky

I know all about the search button!! Not always that easy to find what you want by searching.. i spent ages tring to find it.. sometimes it's better to ask and just given the answer by one person who mite know what im looking for..

Thanks johno, was in bit of rush to get the part no cos i can get it cheap from my work.. tho i had to get it yesterday so will have a look in the sale seaction!

flooky

:( Part no - 6K0 863 263 (Cupra R Gauge Holder) is either not the right part number or Seat dont make it anylonger due to not being on their systems and thats by Seat in Cheltemham.

Funkyfin2000

Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp
Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
yup, this is what i told Forbez in a previous thread about this...

it has an additional few letters on the end, SEAT have changed the part number to:

6K0 863 263 01C

Ive asked Foorbez to change it on several occasions on the part numbers list but to no avail...

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
yup, this is what i told Forbez in a previous thread about this...

it has an additional few letters on the end, SEAT have changed the part number to:

6K0 863 263 01C

Ive asked Foorbez to change it on several occasions on the part numbers list but to no avail...

Will update when i have a chance with your little amendment, I do have a job and a personal life ya know.

Plus I have the reciept with the part number on it, if you donw believe me!

Funkyfin2000

Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp
Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
not that i don't believe you mate, but the newist number is the 01c....

any how you are aware of it........

I understand you have a job and a life mate, you also have 4150 posts which means im sure ur well aquiainted with the forum ;)

flooky

cool, will give them ago with the new part number and im sure all in good time the parts list will be updated! :D

deanrankin85

Nov 28, 2006
Stoke-On-Trent
ive have just ordered a 'gauge console' thats what it says on the invoice and the part number says 6K0 863 263 01C £9.11!

apparently there used to be a gauge pack available for the cupra, with volt meter and oil temp gauges.

the volt meter gauge is £89 and the oil temp gauge is £136! daylight robbery!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.