Cupra R centre gauges

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
i know a lot of people have these fitted, but i'm a bit worried about losing so much space..

i use this space for my mobile, paper, cigarettes :whistle: , etc etc. so just wondering where people who have the gauges installed, store everything.

i dont like putting my mobile in the glovebox or door as its more likely to get covered in scratches. and the ibiza has a lack of places to store things anyway!

i really fancy getting one of these in the future as they are quite cheap, but want to know peoples thoughts on storage first

antnee

I put my mobile in the little bit in the dash, under the wheel, next to where the book lives.

(also if I leave it in the car its hidden there :) )

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
ahhh! thats actually not a bad idea :) might have to think about doing that instead :) cheers for that
bit worried about accelerating fast and my mobile going flying though! ever beena problem for you?

any other views from people?

ahhh! thats actually not a bad idea :) might have to think about doing that instead :) cheers for that
bit worried about accelerating fast and my mobile going flying though! ever beena problem for you?

any other views from people?

I think there's a rubber matting on the bit next to the book holder is there not..?

If not then you could get a phone holder for your air vent and then just the rest on the passenger floor I suppose.

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
I think there's a rubber matting on the bit next to the book holder is there not..?

If not then you could get a phone holder for your air vent and then just the rest on the passenger floor I suppose.

there is a rubber mat, but just worried incase my mobile or anything else comes off it under hard acceleration. i suppose i'll just do a trial run of not using that space and see how things go. :) cheers for the replies

stani540

Jan 21, 2007
got mine just out of the cubby pointing towards me so can still use the cubby hole

looks good and the braket was bargain from demon tweeks!

heres the link http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=MSPORT&pcode=LMA049

IMG_8652.jpg

IMG_8653.jpg

Last edited:

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
I have absoltutely no idea what book holder you guys are referring to...
I keep that book in the glovebox as thats where it was when I bought the car..?

btw antee thanks for telling us where we can find your mobile when you're parked ;)

:cartman:

antnee

My mobile is only there if I forget to pick it up, I usually remember when I lock the car :doh:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise