custom car mats and number plates

Apr 27, 2008
as said in the title im after some custom number plates and car mats for when i pick up me new cupra on wednesday. the thing is, the drivers side mat has a big hole in it other wise i wouldn't change them, but seen as im getting some new ones anyway i thought i would change them a little, so any help would be appreciated?

as for the number plates, iv been looking around through different threads looking to see what people have done, and im liking the look of rashcupra's, anyone no where he has got his from? and again any help would be appreciated

cheers

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Number plates i dont have any idea about but for the car mats ebay have some really good ones if you jst pop on there and have a look maybe find something that takes your fancy!

bizzaboy

as for the number plates, iv been looking around through different threads looking to see what people have done, and im liking the look of rashcupra's, anyone no where he has got his from? and again any help would be appreciated

cheers

Best bet is to perform a web search for "custom plates uk".

Brings up a nice list of UK companies that can make up custom number plates - different fonts, borders, slogan, icons etc.
Wouldn't go for anything too OTT, anything will be non-legal and might get you pulled - unless the plates are for shows/events obviously! ;)

DScape

Dubbed
Apr 9, 2007
Derby
www.yeomansinc.co.uk
http://www.justmatz.co.uk/ - I had some custom mats for the Polo done by them, very good quality but their not cheap mind....get a boot mat too whilst you're at it eh?

Can't remember where I got my plates from now, but all I wanted was standard EU plates with some text at the bottom because anything other than standard (apart from pressed) look gash IMO.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise