custom exhaust booked in

Apr 27, 2008
hi all, just been to rebal powerpipes in barton to get a price on an exhaust. what i getting is a 2.5" turbo downpipe with a straight through pipe and its going to cost £290max inc VAT, so with any look maybe going to be bit less.

a no a few people who has been and got a exhaust from rebal and i own a 2nd hand one, has anyone else had one from there, if so how was it?

after talking to the guy about the sort of sound that i wanted he said because its a diesel and its going to be de-cat its going to be like a whistling sort of sound, does this sound about right?

if someone could put a link up of the sort of sound that it would make that would be great

thanks

Apr 27, 2008
the guy who owns the place is a close family friend with my best mate so he knock a little bit off ;)

iv sorted out the tip that i want which is an oval with two circles inside, very similar to the standard cupra one.

as for the sound, a was wanting the rumbling sound when the revs dropped but the guy said you can't get that from a diesel, which a was abit gutted by. a love the sound :drool: .

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.