custom pedals

reedbradshaw

Spireite till i die
Oct 6, 2006
chesterfield
are they hard to fit ? are they legal ? the ones in question are brushed allu sparco with rubber gromets what pop in the holes they do look smart and are onkly 23 quid from halfruads

pj2001

Sep 13, 2006
on vagparts.com - they sell the 'pedal rubbers' does this include the aluminium part too and the whole thing 'bolts on' over the existing pedal, correct?

PJ.

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Pedal rubbers are both the rubber and aluminium bit. You simply take off the ones currently on and put the new ones over them. Only difference is the accelerator pedal. You need to order the left hand drive one.

Takes about 5-10 mins to fit them, no bolts/screws/tie-wraps needed

reedbradshaw

Spireite till i die
Oct 6, 2006
chesterfield
can someone give me a price for them i dont know what im lookin for i know i need tt pedal rubbers but which ones do i orde r? do they come in a set of 3 ? and left ghand drive ? myc ars right hand drive :p so why would ui need left hand drive ones ?

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
As long as they have protruding parts (ie the rubber grips or raised metal) to provide grip then they are considered to be legal.

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
go on vagpart.com and under the ibiza setion there will be a pedal rubbers link, i got em for about 25 quid inc delivery, fitted them in the dark while it was raining in 5 mins, look soo much better makie sure you get the right accelerator pedal mate.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.