daves ibiza gt28 bt build

daves ibiza

few goodies
newcar052.jpg

newcar053.jpg

newcar056.jpg

newcar057.jpg

tommy2008cupra

lookin good butt! ive seen that back box before hmmmm lol good job you had a 4x4 for all the snow lol

daves ibiza

little update 8000k hids to be fitted today along with new header tank and few silicone pipes ;) im wanting to order coilovers today jamex i seen at nice price. do i get 6k2 ones

Last edited by a moderator:

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
little update 8000k hids to be fitted today along with new header tank and few silicone pipes ;) im wanting to order coilovers today jamex i seen at nice price. do i get 6k2 ones

yes the 6k2 i what you want:)thats on mine:)did you find out anything about the part i sent you picture off?

Last edited:

daves ibiza

ill find it later and ill drop you a pm mate. is it the box that controll fans mate

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Fast progress mate, your moving at a fair lick!

Get some dam pics up! ;)

How come you only went for 10mm rear spacers? Had 15 on very briefly and didnt look like they were pushing the wheels out enough so went for 20's

daves ibiza

lol i no i miss my onvi one. i had 10m on other cupra looked ok tho , progress is moving fast dude carnt wait to be at your stage lol. You going to any meets this year santapod ect be nice to meet have a few tins;) and check your beast out .

daves ibiza

also this is first time i washed her today since ive had new cupra .

millo pics are up well some poo ones anyway car has been stinking roll on nice weather

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise