DC09 show (loads of pictures)

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Just a few pics I took at DC09 this Sunday. The weather was great (which helps) and there were loads of cars (mainly VWs and BMWs but a few Seats, Skodas and Mercedes too!)
CIMG3392.jpg

CIMG3393.jpg

CIMG3424.jpg

CIMG3420.jpg

CIMG3396.jpg

CIMG3397.jpg

CIMG3398.jpg

CIMG3400.jpg

CIMG3406.jpg

CIMG3409.jpg

Last edited:

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
Question: the first 2 leons, those filters look like they belong on a jet. i like! In comparison, how much smaller is the pipercross induction kit.

Oct 2, 2006
I have fallen in love with that VW Karmann Ghia, such a lovely shape for an old school car, "youv got to love em" :)

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
Sportec Mono's, I think.

top marks phil :thumbup:

ive just seen this thread. it was an awesome show, probably the best ive ever been to, it was so nice to see so many nice BMWs too. thanks for taking a pic of mine and nicks.

i will definately be attending next year, if you didnt go id put next years in your calanda ASAP

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
top marks phil :thumbup:

ive just seen this thread. it was an awesome show, probably the best ive ever been to, it was so nice to see so many nice BMWs too. thanks for taking a pic of mine and nicks.

i will definately be attending next year, if you didnt go id put next years in your calanda ASAP

Was a cracking day, and the weather helped too! Will definatley be going next year. Would be good to see a few more SEATs there too. I should have come and said hello. :rolleyes:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.