Dension Ice link problem in mk3 ibiza cupra

RD84

After Installing my dension ice link for my ipod nano everything works ok apart from when I try to skip forward a track it skips two tracks!. It also does the same when skipping back a track but not always. Its really annoying beacause i cant acces some of the options and setup beacuse of this, and the buttons work ok when selecting radio stations so I dont think they are kanckered!
Anyone experienced any similar problems?

Cheers, Russell

alexj124

Mar 2, 2005
Edinburgh
You ever get this sorted as just installed mine and it does the same skips forward two songs, skips back two as well but only once if song is playing because then that will in theory be two songs (one its playing and to the start of next)

RD84

No joy for me im afriad, after exchanging half a dozen emails and updating firmware etc with dension support there was no change and they havnt mailed me back since. bit dissapointing.

alexj124

Mar 2, 2005
Edinburgh
sent an email off to the support as well looks like i may end up being the same as yourself unfortunately. ah well i'll add to this if i get any where

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
No joy for me im afriad, after exchanging half a dozen emails and updating firmware etc with dension support there was no change and they havnt mailed me back since. bit dissapointing.

Which firmware did you upgrade? Your iPod?

sent an email off to the support as well looks like i may end up being the same as yourself unfortunately. ah well i'll add to this if i get any where

Email gone out too from me. Its a shame as its a good piece of kit. Just fustrating that you can't access every other song (unless you let the one before play all the way through :D )

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.