do i fit a body kit, yes or no?

vngtx

i cant decide whether to get a full body kit (nowt tacky) or restore the body work of my cupra to how it was out of the factory? does anybody have one fitted? pics?

Last edited by a moderator:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
please don't, why waste the money? looks better standard (i know you got your own opinion...but it's wrong lol, kidding)

i like the standard with a little drop look :p

vngtx

wud look better if my splitters and side skirts werent painted same as car.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
wud look better if my splitters and side skirts werent painted same as car.

yeah it's all about the black/standard colour mix

i could of colour coded my sideskirts/splitters etc, but i love them black, going for a black/copper theme!

vngtx

i think it may look better with black skirts and splitter with tinted windows and black alloys and red calipers :)

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Why???? I've had my sideskirts, splitter and door handles colour coded and thats the only thing I would do! And get rid of the black knob on the tailgate.... job done then!

If you put a bodykit on it, change ur username to gay because thats all I be calling you :p

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
:gay: haha!!!! i think what everyone is trying to say is dont do the body kit thing! just tidy up your body work and keep it nice and clean. de lock and de wiper boot lid (do it properly, not just a grommet for the wiper) maybe colour code door handle`s, but not much else! having seen dave`s car in the flesh, its looks fantastic. :drool: and it goes as good as it looks.

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
I think, colour code your door handles, dewiper and delock the rear. Keep skirts, mirrors and splitters black, or maybe get them sprayed gloss black to tidy them up and be a bit original.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.